1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
I think the halo 2 br is harder to use than the regular br but I think its the aimer
Exorez wrote:
I think the halo 2 br is harder to use than the regular br but I think its the aimer
Not sure how since the reticle on the H2BR doesn't need to touch someone to hit, that magnetism is insane.
Exorez wrote:
Not sure how since the reticle on the H2BR doesn't need to touch someone to hit, that magnetism is insane.
idk I'm just not used to it, fun playlist though
Halo 3 is a good feeling game, but reach out-ranks it in every way.
Uhhh I don't know about that dude...Halo 3 had some really good maps and vehicle combat. Don't get me wrong, Reach was a really good Halo game but it doesn't come close to the game that was Halo 3.
Nooga wrote:
C0RRuPTT wrote:
If it still has sprint, thrust etc., then it's not a Halo 2 playlist. Hopefully, it doesn't.
I hope it does so its better.
I think classic halo is better, like no armor abilities and stuff.
I thought this would be like halo 2 br slayer with only halo 2 br
Halo 3 is a good feeling game, but reach out-ranks it in every way.
Uhhh I don't know about that dude...Halo 3 had some really good maps and vehicle combat. Don't get me wrong, Reach was a really good Halo game but it doesn't come close to the game that was Halo 3.
I am actually having trouble deciding between the two. Halo 3 and Reach both have pretty good maps. Halo 3 has more weapons.
Same here, I was bummed when I saw the power weapons and such... I just want a simpler playlist that doesn't have too many power weapons.
Atamus wrote:
Same here, I was bummed when I saw the power weapons and such... I just want a simpler playlist that doesn't have too many power weapons.
yeah I was hyped but then I was like this isn't as great as I thought it was going to be
I feel like the H2 BR shoots 4-5 bullets.
I tried Halo 2 BR playlist and it was so unfair I went again players placed in onxy and I had teammates placed in bronze it was so unfair
I tried Halo 2 BR playlist and it was so unfair I went again players placed in onxy and I had teammates placed in bronze it was so unfair
It's a social playlist so it has a pretty big window matchmaking
LethalQ wrote:
Still a unfair advantage
LethalQ wrote:
Still a unfair advantage
That is why there is ranked play that goes by CSR ranking... Social playlist don't have much to do with your CSR.
Wow!
Now you can die even quicker in the Halo 5 multiplayer!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
It has a longer ttk than the normal br. Just higher magnetism.
Far as im concerned the BR 55 is the normal BR. The trash in H5 should be considered the variant! (and not because of magnetism cuz thats everybody says)
LethalQ wrote:
I thought mmr was still at play but maybe its not as strong as i had assumed
LethalQ wrote:
I thought mmr was still at play but maybe its not as strong as i had assumed
It may be but as I said it seems the window for social games is pretty big for matchmaking.
We need to make H2BR slayer a more regular playlist.
halo 2 br is bad,I preferred snipers mythic
Brings back great memories for me. This playlist has been a blast. Some throwback maps would be great. It just feels good to shoot the H2 BR.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8