1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
I prefer the h2's br than the normal... i don't understand what's the matter
This playlist is pretty awesome. With swat being the only playlist that has any variety in weapon starts, this is a great breath of fresh air actually being able to play with a different starting weapon. I miss that from 3 and reach. I think a standard BR start playlist would be a bit better than H2 BR with its magnetism though. I loved covie slayer, and I hope at some point they do a promethean slayer. On a sidepoint, I think halo 5 would have been better overall if it used projectile physics for all weapons like halo 3. Not as slow as in halo 3, but it would alleviate getting shot around walls, getting ridiculous damage crossmap, etc.
Nice!
it would be fun in halo 5
it would be fun in halo 5
Its ok
What happened to the playlist? I was having a lot of fun in there. Can we get this back soon please?!
mdelsol wrote:
What happened to the playlist? I was having a lot of fun in there. Can we get this back soon please?!
It was removed for Extermination.
Yea I was kinda bummed to see that today since I was having a blast. I hope it comes back as a permanent playlist soon.
mdelsol wrote:
Yea I was kinda bummed to see that today since I was having a blast. I hope it comes back as a permanent playlist soon.
Doubt you will ever see it as a permanent playlist but it was a fun social rotational playlist.
RIP h2br playlist, I really enjoyed it, please consider putting it back up in place of a less popular playlist *cough* fiesta
NinchiTV wrote:
RIP h2br playlist, I really enjoyed it, please consider putting it back up in place of a less popular playlist *cough* fiesta
No way H2 BR starts is more popular than super fiesta
..which is why it should take its place.
It's pretty much slayer because they have too many other guns on the map. They should make it like hcs with h2 br
NinchiTV wrote:
..which is why it should take its place.
He's disagreeing with you. He's saying there is no way that the H2 BR playlist is more popular than Super Fiesta.

I tend to agree. Fiesta is pretty popular.
LethalQ wrote:
NinchiTV wrote:
No way H2 BR starts is more popular than super fiesta
Super fiesta is more popular its the easiest way to finish commendations
Thanks 343 to prove Halo needs Br start to be fun. I played with people who dont care about this game since a year thanks to this playlist. Unfortunelly, H5 was fun 2 weeks. Stupid magnum.
Wow!
Now you can die even quicker in the Halo 5 multiplayer!
Thanks to the halo 2 BR!
Too Sav
H2BR is great
Coldak wrote:
It's pretty much slayer because they have too many other guns on the map. They should make it like hcs with h2 br
It's a slayer variant mode, it's going to be like slayer. Removing weapons won't change that.
H2 br was alright
Anileme wrote:
H2 br was alright
Agreed. I enjoyed that playlist quite a bit; however, too bad my last handful of experiences involved getting completely crapped on... that part sucked, but I'll look forward to its return someday.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8