Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

H5 anniversary week, double XP all playlist

OP LethalQ

Wow, time for you who need it to rack up XP... Double XP for all playlist for a week. Get your grind on.
a clever ruse to keep us from looking at the new modern warfare :)
PTSI 93 wrote:
We don’t use those words here.
That’s awesome news! I’m only halfway through 145. Maybe I could get to 146 by the end of the weekend? If anyone sees me on Halo you should shoot me an invite I’ll be looking for people to play with to help finish up commendations.
uhblindkid wrote:
PTSI 93 wrote:
Eh, I wouldn't use the word ruse as they have done double XP plenty of times before. This is nice for those still grinding for that 152.
StuftRock1 wrote:
That’s awesome news! I’m only halfway through 145. Maybe I could get to 146 by the end of the weekend? If anyone sees me on Halo you should shoot me an invite I’ll be looking for people to play with to help finish up commendations.
What commendations are those?
StuftRock1 wrote:
What commendations are those?
Kill Grunt mechs and enemy Wasps, kill with Phaetons, Wasps, Brute Plasma Rifles, Sentinel beams, and Grenade Launchers, and stay off, and pretty much everything ctf, slayer, strongholds, and breakout.
LethalQ wrote:
uhblindkid wrote:
PTSI 93 wrote:
Eh, I wouldn't use the word ruse as they have done double XP plenty of times before. This is nice for those still grinding for that 152.
I meant the “M” and “W” words lol