[Locked] H5 early Beta access for Xbox Preview members

OP TrueBlueHero

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25
If you are a member of the Xbox One Preview program you get early access to the H5 Beta starting tomorrow December 19th to December 21.

There is an info in the Preview App - sry I'm on my smartphone so I can't copy the whole news, but this is too awesome not to post right away!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Update 1: If you arn't in the Preview program already it's too late to get the early H5 Beta invite (it takes about a week to get accepted). 343i is sending out additional invites to some - we don't how the selection is done.

Update 2: If you are in the Preview program check your Xbox Live messages for a confirmation. If you go to the Preview App there is a message that tells you even more.
You'll get two messages (we don't know the exact time yet) which will contain two codes (one for the Beta download, one for the Beta access).

Quote:
343i's Frankie:

And we're inviting some of you folks

The preview list is an automated list attached to gamertags. We're using them to do scale testing so that people who get the FULL experience, with far more content and options, have a smooth uninterrupted experience. The preview folks are getting a cut-down version of the game so we can make adjustments, with constant drops, resets and other horrors. And many, many, many of the people in this forum are in the preview list.
So the People that have had a Broken Game for a Month still Has to Wait till the 29th? If so that's Unfair. :(
I can't wait to try it out. This should be interesting.
So the People that have had a Broken Game for a Month still Has to Wait till the 29th? If so that's Unfair. :(
The preview list is an automated list attached to gamertags. We're using them to do scale testing so that people who get the FULL experience, with far more content and options, have a smooth uninterrupted experience. The preview folks are getting a cut-down version of the game so we can make adjustments, with constant drops, resets and other horrors. And many, many, many of the people in this forum are in the preview list.
Frankie wrote:

Sounds cool man, can't wait to try it.
Frankie wrote:

Frankie please invite me, I crave Halo: 5 gameplay I need it now.
Frankie wrote:
That's most excellent to hear.
I would love an invite
Frankie wrote:

Is .. Is that you?
Frankie wrote:

Thank you for Clearing that Up :)
I just pooped
The Xbox one preview people are a lucky bunch. I hope 343i can get some constructive criticism from the full beta and not just the normal 'remove everything' comments.
I just got a message from XBL saying I get the beta this weekend. WOOT.
Well, I can't believe I get to play this game tomorrow. Holy -Yoink- man, that IS exciting. Can we stream this?
I just got this too. #CANTWAIT
Frankie wrote:

I have a off topic question. I don't expect an answer, but I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't ask.

Do you have anything new to say about Ash-G099, Mark-G313 and Olivia-G291 status change from MIA to KIA?
I just turned my xb1 on and saw the message. I can't wait to test out the beta.
Frankie wrote:

Seems Fair and to be honest it's a Beta things will happen, but that's the purpose of it, would love to play it though, even if it's a cut-down Version with all of it's horror's lol
I didn't/Won't get the beta for these simple reasons. Even when this game flopped so hard, I was one that sat in MM que for like 30minutes to attempt at finding one game lol. I didn't sell my game or threaten to like people on these forums. And i've been on these forums ALMOSt everyday since release scouting for an answer to all our bugs. But the guy that sold his game a few weeks back probably got the beta invite lol.
Is there an NDA or embargo on the early access or are we able to stream and make videos?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 25