Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] H5 is going to lose all it's population.

OP That Coopee guy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Have you not bothered to look up the fact that they will be adding more game modes?
BTB is coming in December. And this game is hardly lacking.

Besides..Every game dies.
..... Dude...... they are adding it later
Couldn't be more true. The more I think about how little it has the sadder I become.
Unless 343 does something NOW!

This game is so barebones. Unless you really enjoy Warzone and Breakout/SWAT(I don't) there just isn't much to play. 343 can't wait to add in more gametypes and playlists. In a week's time Blops3 and Fallout 4 launch. H5, as it is right now, cannot compete with those games. The gameplay is good(great even) but the game gives so little reason to play and come back.

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
According to your profile, you've never even played H5. How can you complain?
I agree. Everyone slammed Destiny for being barebones. This is 15 missions, no PvE, 5 modes, and warzone, which is 3 maps and awful.
Have you not bothered to look up the fact that they will be adding more game modes?

December

-______________________________________-
I agree. Everyone slammed Destiny for being barebones. This is 15 missions, no PvE, 5 modes, and warzone, which is 3 maps and awful.
Exactly.

H5 reminds me a lot of destiny at launch. The problem is that H5 isn't competing against a blank slate of launch games like Destiny was. There is serious competition coming.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
While I am thoroughly enjoying myself so far with Halo 5 at the moment I do agree they should add some more playlists. Basically team modes are relegated to one engrossing playlist. I enjoy cap the flag a lot, but don't really care for breakout; slayer etc. Especially considering those modes have their own dedicated playlists so if I wanted to play that I'd go there. Also, the team games playlist consists of the best maps and thus playing team based modes on all maps is not even possible. Hope to see that being changed asap.

Warzone is a nice mode but the very limited number of maps is a massive letdown. I thought I'd be spending most of my online career in Warzone but I've switched back to arena after the first day already.

Still, I think this is an awesome game and I am enjoying it a lot at the moment.
Unless 343 does something NOW!

This game is so barebones. Unless you really enjoy Warzone and Breakout/SWAT(I don't) there just isn't much to play. 343 can't wait to add in more gametypes and playlists. In a week's time Blops3 and Fallout 4 launch. H5, as it is right now, cannot compete with those games. The gameplay is good(great even) but the game gives so little reason to play and come back.

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
SMH. You're an idiot.
So are you.
Ok. Just going to report and move on.
And yet, destiny pulls in millions more than any other FPS.
The game's population will drop like H4's did.

Halo just isn't THE multiplayer FPS anymore. Also, let's face it... 343 made this game, what can you expect in terms of launch & playlist management/MP content?

As long as they're are enough people to find matches reliably, that's all that really matters.
..... Dude...... they are adding it later
That's funny... because the game was released a couple of days ago.
This "we'll add later" crap from 343 is getting old.

That is not written in stone AT ALL. I would NOT count on BTB coming in December. It could very easily be bumped to early 2016 especially since the holidays are quickly approaching. TMCC was also supposed to launch with fully working dedicated servers. It is a year later and that is still not happening. So don't count on December.
It will pull in millions more because it's not an exclusive title. Let's not forget that tidbit.
The game has plenty to offer already.
They will of course add more playlists.They will of course add new maps.
I agree about adding a Social Arena playlist - sometimes I don't want to play Ranked games, it's too much pressure.
I hope to see some "fun" playlist like Race, or Multi-Team, or a strictly objective playlist.
Well being multi platform and the only option outside of cod, for an entire year btw ,if i want to play an fps my choices get limited fast.
Remember how titan fall died once a cod came to the current gen consoles? Even though it was cod ghost people prefered to play cod and not a copy of cod with mech suits and jet packs, well untill cod with mech suits and jetpacks came.
H5 hopefully does well. When these forums are rid of the new and ill /un informed it'll look like a month ago minus the speculation threads.
New stuff is going to be added constantly on this game. The Halo playlist are always changing and updating. There will be more Warzone maps. There will be more maps overall and they'll all be free be patient, people.

Forge is coming in December not btb. Btb should be coming real soon, they have a weekend social playlist thing coming d I don't know if it starts this week or next probably next. But what it will be is they'll let people pick from three modes, the one that gets the most picks becomes that weekends playlist. Friday, Saturday, and sunday. The most popular modes will then have a very high chance of becoming permanent. I think they're doing it this way to test the demand for some modes. There will be old modes and completely new modes that will show up in the weekend social
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10