Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] H5 is going to lose all it's population.

OP That Coopee guy

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
If they release these is stages it's more likely that the population will move out of their preferred playlist to try something new. Who knows you may like it!
TRAVES7Y wrote:
Erik L wrote:
..... Dude...... they are adding it later
That's funny... because the game was released a couple of days ago.
This "we'll add later" crap from 343 is getting old.
And this is the EXACT same reason why H4's MP died. It was always, "these kind of maps are coming soon", to then, "don't worry, these playlists will be coming soon". "Hey, don't worry, the MCC will be fixed soon", lol. Truth of the matter is, H4's MP wasn't well received, the MCC was one of the biggest disasters in videogame history, and then H5 releases with barebones playlists, gametypes, player options, no split screen, etc etc. It's not looking good from its previous histories and what we have in front of us TODAY.

The MP for H5 is so barebones, that I think this is actually going to die off quicker than H4, and H4 died within its first 3 months. With BO3 coming out next week, these barebones playlists don't stand a chance to other MP experiences that offer so much more fuller and robust MP experiences. It's all lined up to fail, and from what we have in front of us today, it looks like it will.
Then if you really want to go try play cod have at it. No one in these forums will stop you.
I'm not going to be playing COD this year. I'm merely commenting on the reasons why the population will fall, and it will. Telling me to "go play COD" doesn't add to the conversation. Obviously you're too blinded in your ways to even know what's going on.
I'd definitely love to see infection in the playlist.
Pit Stains wrote:
The game has plenty to offer already.
They will of course add more playlists.They will of course add new maps.
I agree about adding a Social Arena playlist - sometimes I don't want to play Ranked games, it's too much pressure.
I hope to see some "fun" playlist like Race, or Multi-Team, or a strictly objective playlist.
they have a weekend playlist... with doble xp and funny gamemodes.. check back on friday
TRAVES7Y wrote:
TRAVES7Y wrote:
Erik L wrote:
..... Dude...... they are adding it later
That's funny... because the game was released a couple of days ago.
This "we'll add later" crap from 343 is getting old.
And this is the EXACT same reason why H4's MP died. It was always, "these kind of maps are coming soon", to then, "don't worry, these playlists will be coming soon". "Hey, don't worry, the MCC will be fixed soon", lol. Truth of the matter is, H4's MP wasn't well received, the MCC was one of the biggest disasters in videogame history, and then H5 releases with barebones playlists, gametypes, player options, no split screen, etc etc. It's not looking good from its previous histories and what we have in front of us TODAY.

The MP for H5 is so barebones, that I think this is actually going to die off quicker than H4, and H4 died within its first 3 months. With BO3 coming out next week, these barebones playlists don't stand a chance to other MP experiences that offer so much more fuller and robust MP experiences. It's all lined up to fail, and from what we have in front of us today, it looks like it will.
Then if you really want to go try play cod have at it. No one in these forums will stop you.
I'm not going to be playing COD this year. I'm merely commenting on the reasons why the population will fall, and it will. Telling me to "go play COD" doesn't add to the conversation. Obviously you're too blinded in your ways to even know what's going on.
Please stop trying to ruin everybody fun. If you don't like that fine, but don't ruin the game for everyone else. How rude. -.-
I get a sick taste in my mouth when I read comments saying Halo 5 has "enough content already".

Even people enjoying the game, how on earth could you have this stance? In terms of content, this game has the least content for a mainline Halo game. Are people afraid that their Xbox's will explode at the sound of critique? This game IS barebones. It needs new content sooner than later or it will be a repeat of Halo 4s population. It isn't that Halo isn't "the big FPS anymore", Halo 4 disappointed so many people and a lot of people really like Halo 5s solid gameplay this time round but there isn't enough to keep these people playing! Classic, fan favourite playlists are no where to be seen and sadly Forge is delayed to December so the massive Custom Games crowd are left in the cold.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for 343 to scrape some forge maps together for us and put a couple of playlists up in the coming weeks? Infection should be straight forward, maps don't require as much complexity and with Forge not coming til December surely they would whip up 4 or 5 Forged maps for Infection and put a playlist up? They need to be a LOT clearer on content, when it is coming and what we can expect. As of now, they're being extremely tight lipped.
just a troll thread for CoD fanboy.... move along
Ive probably played 20,000+ games of halo to maybe 1000 games of COD.

I DO NOT want everyone jumping ship to blops 3
I agree. Everyone slammed Destiny for being barebones. This is 15 missions, no PvE, 5 modes, and warzone, which is 3 maps and awful.
And most importantly, its competitive. Destiny isnt. Unless you think -Yoink- space magic and shotgun crutches competition. Then i say more power to ya if you enjoy watered down fps games for people who just suck at this sort of gameplay.
Unless 343 does something NOW!

This game is so barebones. Unless you really enjoy Warzone and Breakout/SWAT(I don't) there just isn't much to play. 343 can't wait to add in more gametypes and playlists. In a week's time Blops3 and Fallout 4 launch. H5, as it is right now, cannot compete with those games. The gameplay is good(great even) but the game gives so little reason to play and come back.

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
According to your profile, you've never even played H5. How can you complain?
Interesting.... observation sir.
Besides, I've barely scratched the surface of the campaign. And only played a few games on MP. Not close to bored yet.
themanss22 wrote:
Erik L wrote:
..... Dude...... they are adding it later
That's funny... because the game was released a couple of days ago.
This "we'll add later" crap from 343 is getting old.
How do you know that 343 they won't add more, can you tell the future? 0_____0

Yea I don't think so, you don't know of they won't add it. Stop acting like you can predict the future.
343 has set a precedent of saying things will be added shortly after launch and not following through. Ranks in MCC is one of them.
You have to be joking right? You don't like Warzone? The greatest game type I've ever played on Halo? Just WOW, no one can help you.

Arena is also Amazing and balanced. I don't think the population will ever leave this game to be honest.
No I dont lik warzone. The first half of the game is all long range peek shooting. The second half everyone has 1sk weapons and vechiles.

Not my thing.
Things lesser people say:

Quote:
How do you know that 343 they won't add more, can you tell the future? 0_____0
Y-Yeah! I didn't think so! Y-Y-You just don't know if they won't add it! I-I-I-It's not like The Master Chief Collection and Halo 4 exists or anything as physical proof to what you are saying! S-Stop acting like you can predict the future!
Quote:
Then if you really want to go try play cod have at it. No one in these forums will stop you.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
See you tomorrow.
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Your account hasn't played Halo 5 yet so I guess you aren't suffering from that too badly?
Y-You have to eat the -Yoink- to know it's -Yoink- first!
Quote:
You have to be joking right? You don't like Warzone? The greatest game type I've ever played on Halo? Just WOW, no one can help you.Arena is also Amazing and balanced. I don't think the population will ever leave this game to be honest. Oh man. Oh geez. I LITERALLY CAN'T STOP PLAYING THIS GAME!!1!
Spoiler:
Show
There needs to be more variation to the play lists. I've played all the halo titles and Halo 5 was a really big let down for me. I personally hate it so far. ADD SOMETHING TO IT.
Youre right about that. Once fallout 4 comes out i plan to drop halo unless theres a major change.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10