Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] H5 is going to lose all it's population.

OP That Coopee guy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
This game is very underwhelming at this point. After MCC I'm shocked they would release anything less than perfection.
Unless 343 does something NOW!

This game is so barebones. Unless you really enjoy Warzone and Breakout/SWAT(I don't) there just isn't much to play. 343 can't wait to add in more gametypes and playlists. In a week's time Blops3 and Fallout 4 launch. H5, as it is right now, cannot compete with those games. The gameplay is good(great even) but the game gives so little reason to play and come back.

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
And everyone was about ready to do some hurtful things to them when MCC was released. Give. It. Time
KIRSCHEx wrote:

This game is so barebones. Unless you really enjoy Warzone and Breakout/SWAT(I don't) there just isn't much to play. 343 can't wait to add in more gametypes and playlists. In a week's time Blops3 and Fallout 4 launch. H5, as it is right now, cannot compete with those games. The gameplay is good(great even) but the game gives so little reason to play and come back.

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
According to your profile, you've never even played H5. How can you complain?
What is the response from OP on this?
How is that relevant?

I dont have to sign up on a website on the same email I use to play on xbl.

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
.... No it won't I'm not getting any of those games. You can though... Bye
You can't compare this game to Fallout 4, I mean Fallout 4 is a single player game, while Halo 5 is mostly MP. I Will enjoy Fallout 4 as much as i enjoy this game, but for completely different reasons.
Acalan4 wrote:
Man you guys are something else. This game has been out for THREE days. It hasn't even gone into its first weekend. The population will eventually die off, but I think if they keep adding playlists and the free DLC we are going to get that the population will stay strong.

But seriously, you are worrying about the population 3 days into this games lifespan. Why don't you give it a few months. Not everyone buys these games on release. There will most likely actually be a surge in population after the holidays.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that there's no population counters displayed anywhere within Halo 5... Assuming that's correct, then look no further than the developers of this game if you want to find the people whom were first worrying about the population.

Halo was never shy about it's population until it wasn't worth writing home about. I find it very sad that 343 didn't have confidence enough to include a pop counter; it's absence is rather telling.
I'm not sure that "Not having a population counter = lack of confidence"

Well I do enjoy seeing the numbers and it can be informative its not really something I find necessary.
TEEJAY V21 wrote:

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
I feel if they add all those gametypes, the population will suffer more.
That makes no sense.
hello everyone
KIRSCHEx wrote:

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
According to your profile, you've never even played H5. How can you complain?
What is the response from OP on this?
How is that relevant?

I dont have to sign up on a website on the same email I use to play on xbl.
Lol trolllll
New stuff is going to be added constantly on this game. The Halo playlist are always changing and updating. There will be more Warzone maps. There will be more maps overall and they'll all be free be patient, people.
Thats all well and good but the game needs some of that NOW.
Have a beer and take a nap. You need to chill out. It hasn't even been out 3 full days.
And in 4 days judgement day arrives in the form of blops 3. Blops 2 crushed h4 and I dont want it to happen again.
343 is lucky to have such a dedicated watchman in their corner.
Br4k3d0wN wrote:
They'll release them in time, incentivizing players to stick around.
That either starts day one, or it becomes an inevitably failed effort not too long after day one. You are reaching the most possible potential future, longterm customers/fans/players day one. Day one is when you have everybody's attention. That's when all the money MS dished out for marketing campaigns like "Hunt the Truth" and "The Sprint" can be capitalized on.

First impressions are everything when you're auditioning your new blockbuster game to the masses. Offering them a Sam's Club sampler portion of content isn't incentivizing them to stick around...it's shooting yourself in both kneecaps and at least one foot.

If you can't launch with all your historically most popular playlists, then you're not ready to launch. It doesn't just suck for us as Halo fans, it's significant opportunity/money/profit lost for M$...and it's hard to believe the company with the "$" in the name doesn't know and understand this. It's borderline suspicious...unless research shows more Halo Wars 2 games will sell if Halo 5 doesn't come out swinging full-force.
I couldn't agree more. 343 needs to take Halo seriously for once.

Add Social slayer
Add Social Multi Team
Add Infection
Add ranked snipers
Add BTB
Add ranked Doubles

Add....something!
343i announced almost every one of those playlists will come at a different time down the line. I imagine they are testing the servers to see what they can sustain and the Matchmaking system for now. I believe, and I could be wrong about this, that 343i is allowing, through Waypoint, the community to vote on a playlist they want to play on. Some of the game launched on the 27th, the next part launches in a couple weeks.
I feel like the population of Halo is actually growing with Halo 5. More game types will be added when more maps and forge are added.
That may be too late.
Too late? Dude, it has only been two days, chill the -Yoink- out.
You can't compare this game to Fallout 4, I mean Fallout 4 is a single player game, while Halo 5 is mostly MP. I Will enjoy Fallout 4 as much as i enjoy this game, but for completely different reasons.
Both games draw from the same player pool.
You will get your BTB bro!
Doubles, Snipers, BTB and Infection should be default playlists at launch for every Halo game.
Lol no. I will not touch fallout 4
Lol no. I will not touch fallout 4
Ok?
You haven't played H5 or any Halo game yet, at least on this account......
Try Google, it may help you in the long run.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10