halo 3 and reach is more Next Gen thin halo 5

OP Firewall Storm

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Well, what feature could you add to any game on the X1/PS4 that couldn't be done on PS3/360?

I think this argument is kind of silly.

1. Increase player max size.
  2. Add AI into game types like invasion and flood.
  3. Space battles and I'm not talking about any regular type of space battles.
  4. A open world campaign.
  5. gore
  6. be able to drive bigger vehicles like Pelicans, Phantoms, Scarabs and longswords
  7. Spartan customisation 20 times better reach.
  8. In game LEvolution that trumps battlefield.
And we could do so much more.
1. ok I can understand that
2. That would be cool
3. Eh... Would feel more like battlefront than halo
4. No. This is not destiny.
5. Why? What's the obsession with gore in video games?
6.that would be fun.
7. As long as it doesn't do anything to hitboxes
8.what... I don't... Why!?! So you could just turn an arena map into noting but a coverless circle?!
The current gen is nothing more than 0.5 of the last gen. They just have more space and a bit more power. The "next gen" advancement is and will ammount to only more data space and better graphics this go around. Notice how theres not much a big diffrence between the new games and late 360 games?

Its been some while since the Xbone came out notice theres no mythical next gen titles? Come back in 5 years maybe then.
If youve paid attention its been known since the time we called it a 720
Well, what feature could you add to any game on the X1/PS4 that couldn't be done on PS3/360?

I think this argument is kind of silly.

1. Increase player max size.
  2. Add AI into game types like invasion and flood.
  3. Space battles and I'm not talking about any regular type of space battles.
  4. A open world campaign.
  5. gore
  6. be able to drive bigger vehicles like Pelicans, Phantoms, Scarabs and longswords
  7. Spartan customisation 20 times better reach.
  8. In game LEvolution that trumps battlefield.
And we could do so much more.

1. ok I can understand that
2. That would be cool
3. Eh... Would feel more like battlefront than halo
4. No. This is not destiny.
5. Why? What's the obsession with gore in video games?
6.that would be fun.
7. As long as it doesn't do anything to hitboxes
8.what... I don't... Why!?! So you could just turn an arena map into noting but a coverless circle?!
3. To be honest no game has done that In a while, and halo is probably only one of the few games that can pull off a battlefront like space battle, the content is already there from Reach to be honest. It would actually be a huge separator. Unfortunately (well fortunately for gamers, not for halo) Battlefront is being republished, so we will be able to see something like that really soon hopefully
We actually have only seen a glimpse of H5 in the beta and it doesn't mean that 343i isn't taken full advantage of the console when the full game is released.
I feel they can make halo 5 on the 360. The reason I'm saying that 343 can make halo 5 a 360 game because it's not really that next gen pair to other Halo games. Halo 5 only defining features is Spartan abilities and they can probably do that on the 360 as well. If halo stays just making minor features every game it will never claim back the FPS crown but the real reason is that halo 5 is not that next gen because of the community is not really supporting much of creative new ideas. BDobbins said this better than I did and he's the one that inspired me to post this in the first place I put the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqjxYQ7irs
You are correct, Halo 5 isn't a next gen game. It's a current gen game.

Its been over a year!!!! When will the Xbox One, & PS4 stop being referred to as Next Gen?!?

Didnt include Wii U because Nintendo has kinda been releasing consoles on their own time, not really in line with console wars.
Lol. What even is this thread?
Not really but then again that's your opinion.
It's a bit premature to be grading a full game based on its beta...
I like halo 5 is more fast
Halo 3 es mas estrategia
Halo 5 have best gameplay
Wow, not even 20 seconds into the video and already I lost respect for BDobbinsFTW.

People complain about game being like CoD/Battlefield.
People complain that the games needs to be more like them.

And, as many wise sages in this thread have said, it's 10 months until the game comes. If they blow their load this quickly, it'll ruin the suspense and pre-orders.
Are you serious...?
With halo i rather they add a few small thing instead of a bunch of big things
Really? Your spelling sure as -Yoink- isn't "next gen". Wow.
The current gen is nothing more than 0.5 of the last gen. They just have more space and a bit more power. The "next gen" advancement is and will ammount to only more data space and better graphics this go around. Notice how theres not much a big diffrence between the new games and late 360 games?

Its been some while since the Xbone came out notice theres no mythical next gen titles? Come back in 5 years maybe then.
If youve paid attention its been known since the time we called it a 720
60 frames is the selling point for me. People that don't notice the difference shouldn't call themselves gamers.
NO. No they are not.
Ew no, stop trying to turn it into some second rate battlefield game.

Plus increasing the visual fidelity and frame rate to 60 fps is already a huge jump, just making it superficially bigger doesn't make it better.
If halo 5 was on 360, it wouldn't even be 720p, and graphically it would have awful textures and lack of detail. Something halo has always had is a great attention to detail. Also it would probably run at something like 15 to 25 fps. Shadow of mordor can't even make 30fps on the xbox360, and can't even make 20 on the ps3. Also i doubt the 360 would be able to handle the all the game content, without being put on like 8 seperate disks. The 360 is almost dead. It has maybe 2 years left. 3, possibly, but that is pushing it. It's time to get an xbox one if you haven't already.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4