[Locked] Halo 3 Playlist Discussion

OP DopplerEffect93

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
343 make it a permanent, ranked playlist please.
Yeah, would be so cool. With Cold Storage (Relax) and Narrows in it.
Why not go on ahead and create a classic section with all CE, 2 and 3 maps. Add a playlist for BTB classic and a dedicated slayer playlist please.
Now back to H3 classic, the movement speed seem to improve, the BR could use some tuning and the spawns a still terrible. I got killed within seconds of spawning.
Oh! To me it's an unrecognized Genius.
I haven't play Reach or 3 in so Long and you don't know how good it feels to change up my strategy in such a big way.
Team Orientation, careful not to die because you're going to have to walk all the way back to help your team.
Being ready for enemies around the corner.
Slowly strategic rather than Fast Pace Strategy.
It's something special that I think should be balanced and improved upon in Halo 6.
Either way though, I won't be disappointed if they remove sprint in favor for gameplay like this! I forgot what Halo 3 felt like and it feels nice!

Anyone else feel this way?
343i,

Please for the love of halo keep the Halo 3 Throwback playlist. More props if you make it ranked. It's the sole reason I've been playing H5 recently, and it's reignited my love for halo.
343i,

Please for the love of halo keep the Halo 3 Throwback playlist. More props if you make it ranked. It's the sole reason I've been playing H5 recently, and it's reignited my love for halo.
Am I not the only one who's seen the potential in this mode?

Believe me, I know I sound like a heretic when I say having one mode dedicated to classic halo Gameplay is a terrible idea because it makes those who liked the old gameplay and hate the new feel boxed in and isolated.

This is why I think that if they were to remove sprint entirely, I wouldn't be too angry. I'm going to be ok if it stays, but still!
Having to change up my strategy for the first time in a while feels beautiful with no sprint.
It means I strategize more slowly to anticipate those around the corner.
I don't know why, it's literally just Halo 3 in Halo 5, but I think it's a revolution!

I don't know how you guys feel but this mode is genius.
PLS NO REMUVE!
I'd be happy if they just added the h3 maps to a few playlist rotations.
I play slayer for the most part when I'm not screwing around in super fiesta and the level rotation in slayer is awful. Orion II and Pegasus II come up far too often for how terrible they are.
I LOVE THIS PLAYLIST. Few complaints because I'm a halo fan lol... first I really wish we could have played true H3 with halo 5 engine but whatever lol. I would love to see a ranked version of this playlist ya know MLG style but keep this one for casual players, maybe give us a br that feels and looks more like h3 (just a cosmetic complaint no biggie) maybe figure out a way for these forge maps to run smoother it's a small issue but still chops sometimes. They look great tho good job.
I give this playlist a 8/10 it's darn good thank you for this (really wanted H3 remake :( lol)
The best thing about this playlist was I quite halo for 2 months been play rainbow six siege it's great game but I'm back because my real life friends got on halo first time in almost 2 years to play this playlist we all had a great time it was like we never stopped playing, perfect pushes perfect flanks, great bait and switch, ext.ect. we all grew closer from halo 3 we shared a common love and it was really nice to feel that masterpiece of a shooter again. I know the game has to evolve or so people say but there is something beautiful and simple about strafe, shoot, grenade, jump, and melee that makes halo what it was.
😒 it's gone
I honestly wish they kept this one around permanently. More maps could be forged and we could have a Halo 3 MP experience in H5. Sad to see it go after the new update.
I wouldn't be surprised if it makes a return. I am hoping for a "classic Halo mode" where it has 3 different styles.

1. Halo CE pistol and assault rifle as a load out with Halo CE maps.
2. Halo 2 BR with SMG load out on Halo 2 maps.
3. Standard BR with AR load out on Halo 3 maps.
shoot i didn’t realize they added this mode. I was actually ready to redownload 5 to play this playlist. I guess I’ll have to wait till it comes back.
I'd pay for Xbox live again if this playlist came back and was permanent. Didn't even get a chance to try it but from what I'm reading it's exactly what I've been wanting from halo...
Has there been any word on the playlist returning?
ske7ch said it was returning with new maps, but he didn't give a date.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
When will this playlist come back?? I wish they'd make the halo 3 anniversary Playlist permanent.. Or even alternate the classic movement between a halo 1, 2, and 3 Playlist every month or sojust to keep it fresh either way keeping a classic game mode there for fans of it
I wouldn't be surprised if it makes a return. I am hoping for a "classic Halo mode" where it has 3 different styles.

1. Halo CE pistol and assault rifle as a load out with Halo CE maps.
2. Halo 2 BR with SMG load out on Halo 2 maps.
3. Standard BR with AR load out on Halo 3 maps.
Man this is an awesome idea! I'd be playing all the time for this. I'd just like to see the game mode back in general
Please don't bump old threads.

It's in the rotational playlists, it'll be back when it's back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12