Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 3 Throwback Playlist

OP Willy Ruthless

Overall it's s great playlist but how some of the maps / game mode combinations are so bad. Especially for a ranked mode. Multi flag on isolation? Citadel Multiflag? Also oddball on every map is pretty strange too. For a ranked game mode these aren't nearly the most fun or competitive map and game mode combinations
Overall it's s great playlist but how some of the maps / game mode combinations are so bad. Especially for a ranked mode. Multi flag on isolation? Citadel Multiflag? Also oddball on every map is pretty strange too. For a ranked game mode these aren't nearly the most fun or competitive map and game mode combinations
Agreed. It should be slayer only .
Oddball in High Ground is really frustrating if your teammates don’t understand the map. A good team can grab the ball and head down to the water and just sit there with sniper & rocket cover.
Akinola51 wrote:
Oddball in High Ground is really frustrating if your teammates don’t understand the map. A good team can grab the ball and head down to the water and just sit there with sniper & rocket cover.
It doesn't play well and should be removed.
The nades are op and some of the spawns are broken
The lack of king of the hill frustrates me the most. Also, BR spawns do not work on these maps. It worked in Halo 3 because the BR was projectile based and was hard to use at range. But with the Halo 5 engine using hit scan for the BR, you can pick people off from across all of the maps. Narrows is probably the worst offender for this. The reduced movement just adds to the headache.
Beautiful map recreations, but I don't have much desire for the game-play. Wish I could play on these maps, via matchmaking, with Halo 5's mobility/game-play.
Havent played this playlist yet and i am looking forward to it but after this maybe not so much! Still will give it a go though hopefully its not as bad for me lol!
my biggest issue is that all of the sandbox is balanced for being able to move so quickly. Isolation sucks because the Ghost typically just dominates the map so easily. Yes, there is a rocket launcher, but if the team with the ghost is smart. They have map control so easily. You move so slow and feel helpless to do anything to stop it.