Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 3 throwback removed!

OP QuaLity EU

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Why did they remove it? It was a great game mode there was no need to take it out.
Oh no, that is bad news
Don't quote me on this but last time I checked they said it was for a limited time only.
Yeah it was to celebrate the Halo 3 10 year anniversary.
Just checked and it's still there. I think/hope it will be around for quite some time. I wouldn't mind it becoming permanent and ranked.
Wait, you have it?
Zemidek wrote:
Yeah it was to celebrate the Halo 3 10 year anniversary.
Yeah but they should keep it in anyway seeing as though it was so good.
QuaLity EU wrote:
Wait, you have it?
Yep, just logged on to Halo 5 and it's there. Reboot your Xbox and check again.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
QuaLity EU wrote:
Wait, you have it?
Yep, just logged on to Halo 5 and it's there. Reboot your Xbox and check again.
Ok, will do haha
QuaLity EU wrote:
Zemidek wrote:
Yeah it was to celebrate the Halo 3 10 year anniversary.
Yeah but they should keep it in anyway seeing as though it was so good.
Nevermind what i said, its still there lol. Had to restart my game.
QuaLity EU wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
QuaLity EU wrote:
Wait, you have it?
Yep, just logged on to Halo 5 and it's there. Reboot your Xbox and check again.
Ok, will do haha
Turns out its still there. Dunno why it wasn't coming up for me though haha.
This can happen with playlists sometimes. Generally if a playlist is going to be removed they'll mention in a prior Community update that it will be swapped out. Throwback will stick around for as long as the population keeps it up :)
They always rotate the playlist every month or so.
QuaLity EU wrote:
Zemidek wrote:
Yeah it was to celebrate the Halo 3 10 year anniversary.
Yeah but they should keep it in anyway seeing as though it was so good.
Yeah for real.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Personally I didn't care for the H3 playlist.
Khrro wrote:
Personally I didn't care for the H3 playlist. Glad they removed it.
Out of curiosity. Did you ever play 1 and 2 line?
QuaLity EU wrote:
Why did they remove it? It was a great game mode there was no need to take it out.
This is 343...they do not understand Halo.
Khrro wrote:
Personally I didn't care for the H3 playlist. Glad they removed it.
Do you guys read anything past the first post before replying? The playlist is not gone; OP just needed to reboot his Xbox.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Chimera30 wrote:
QuaLity EU wrote:
Why did they remove it? It was a great game mode there was no need to take it out.
This is 343...they do not understand Halo.
Khrro wrote:
Personally I didn't care for the H3 playlist. Glad they removed it.
Do you guys read anything past the first post before replying? The playlist is not gone; OP just needed to reboot his Xbox.
Considering I was replying to OP no. Was not talking to you. Regardless 343 has all but killed this franchise.
Which really has nothing to do with the topic, you're just making a knee-jerk reaction to jump on the chance to rant against 343i.

They said from the very beginning the playlist was there for a limited time, and apparently that time is not now seeing as its still there.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2