Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
what if in celebration for h3 anniversary we get a halo 3 focused update with guns like the mauler or spiker just to name some examples (I can't remember any other halo 3 exclusive weapons) and perhaps the chopper or prowler as vehicles. Hayabusa amor set? Legendary sentinel beam?
H3A is not happening. 343i themselves have stated many, many times that it won't happen.
HaXoR73 wrote:
H3A is not happening. 343i themselves have stated many, many times that it won't happen.
I meant like in halo 5
HaXoR73 wrote:
I meant like in halo 5
Even so, the reappearance of the aforementioned items in Halo 5 doesn't have to be warranted by H3A. They could simply drop in like that.
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
I meant like in halo 5
Even so, the reappearance of the aforementioned items in Halo 5 doesn't have to be warranted by H3A. They could simply drop in like that.
Not once did he mention a Halo 3 Anniversary. He's just saying that, since it is Halo 3's 10th birthday, maybe 343i will make a Halo 3-themed update for Halo 5.
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
I meant like in halo 5
Yeah but 343 could make it a featured event if they made it synonymous with a Halo 3 Anniversary and pass it off as a gift and use it as an excuse to satisfy players by bringing in old armor, old guns and old vehicles or even an update to forge or maps. Plus it seems smarter to use the excuse of an Anniversary and hype up the update than to just say "oh by the by here so of the things you asked for" and that would be very lame and a wasted opportunity.
I can say with almost absolute certainty that Hayabusa is not going to happen. Other stuff? Maybe.
Hotrod192 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
I meant like in halo 5
Not once did he mention a Halo 3 Anniversary. He's just saying that, since it is Halo 3's 10th birthday, maybe 343i will make a Halo 3-themed update for Halo 5.
I don't understand it when people assume we want them to make another game or that we want these features for the next Halo game when were posting in the Halo 5 forums. It should be obvious that since there is little news on Halo 6, any content we are talking about (that is not specifically stating that it is for Halo 6) should be taken in context as talking about an update for Halo 5 since it is the current game. This is not a personal attack on you HaXoR73 I'm just pointing out that people are frequently assuming we aren't talking about Halo 5 when we are in the Halo 5 forums. But yeah Anniversary update would be awesome like I said before.
HaXoR73 wrote:
He never mentioned H3A genius
I honestly would like that very much. I loved the mauler's and the chopper was great for just tearing apart other vehicles. I think there are a couple armor sets from their that we are missing, such as rogue. I know I sported that for a while until they finally released recon.
I think it would be cool to have a h3 themed update in halo 5 but I would also like a steam pc port of the original halo 3 and the original game becoming backwards compatible on xbox one. If 343 don't do the ladder then I will feel very disappointed :|
Broey Broe wrote:
I think it would be cool to have a h3 themed update in halo 5 but I would also like a steam pc port of the original halo 3 and the original game becoming backwards compatible on xbox one. If 343 don't do the ladder then I will feel very disappointed :|
H3 is a part of the MCC so making it backwards compatible just seems redundant.
what if in celebration for h3 anniversary we get a halo 3 focused update with guns like the mauler or spiker just to name some examples (I can't remember any other halo 3 exclusive weapons) and perhaps the chopper or prowler as vehicles. Hayabusa amor set? Legendary sentinel beam?
Once again, Hayabusa is never returning because it's under Team Ninja's ownership unless 343i has some sort of partnership with them in the future.
I can say with almost absolute certainty that Hayabusa is not going to happen.
Yeah, Bungie at the time has incorporated Hayabusa armor into Halo 3 and in exchange Team Ninja gets a playable spartan into their game Dead or Alive.

So simply put it, if 343 wants to add Hayabusa into Halo 5 or 6. They need permission from Team Ninja.
Vexacron wrote:
Once again, Hayabusa is never returning because it's under Team Ninja's ownership unless 343i has some sort of partnership with them in the future.
I know the lore it was an example
Broey Broe wrote:
I agree with the pic release
I agree OP, I strongly suspect this'll be the case too. They've denied a H3A standalone game is coming enough times now that I'm finally starting to believe them. But I can't possibly imagine they won't celebrate the anniversary of the biggest Halo of all time with something. We already know they're working on a classic playlist, and they're seeking the Forge community's help in recreating Halo 3 maps. Couple this with whatever surprise they're holding back for E3 that evidently won't be related to H6 or H3A, and I think it makes sense.
Skippy575 wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
Got a point but a pc release on steam would be really nice.
Whether 343 "confirms" or "denies" an H3A, it doesn't matter... they denied H2A too and that was a thing.

Don't get your hopes up, but them saying something is or isn't coming out literally means nothing...
Skippy575 wrote:
Broey Broe wrote:
Doesn't play the same. Horrible hit-detection and shot-leading/projectile speed per frames is messed up... to the point where you don't even want to play it.
Halo 3 themed update?

Hmm if it's a alternative to H3A, then I'm okay with it. I kind of expecting a bunch of guys complaining that the Hayabusa armour set is not here despite the set is owned by Team Ninja.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2