Halo 5 1 Year Anniversary Update

OP INSANE GRAPE 43

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Now first of all, I know Anvil's Legacy isn't out yet and we don't know everything that's in it but I was just thinking about this earlier.

It's coming up to just under 2 months until it has been 1 year since Halo 5 released, and since we're still getting updates just not a monthly basis anymore it seems around late October/early November we're going to get the next one, but since October 27th would be the 1 year anniversary maybe they'd release it then.

So what I'm wondering is, do you guys think 343 will release an update around October 27th and if so what do you think they'll add into it?

I'm thinking we're gonna get some super cool and crazy stuff!
I really doubt there will be enough players around by then to make it worthwhile.

If anything, there will be a 1 year anniversary req pack for $14.99 with anniversary skins.
I really doubt there will be enough players around by then to make it worthwhile.

If anything, there will be a 1 year anniversary req pack for $14.99 with anniversary skins.
I think a lot of people still play the game. But yeah there might be some anniversary typed skins in an update or a REQ pack

I think a lot of people still play the game. But yeah there might be some anniversary typed skins in an update or a REQ pack
I don't mean right now, I mean by the 27th of October.

There are going to be a lot of big releases that will no doubt drain the population.
A birthday cake emblem....?
Maybe they could add CE Anniversary Mark V on that day. Or give us Chief's Mark VI.

Don't forget the Whales!

Gotta be a few whales still beached up on Apex 7, spending real Dollah on reqs

I bought 1 pack as a thank you because I have had a ton of value out of the game
You never know
YouthNAsia wrote:
This and party hat skins!!
Doubtful but hey we can hope
YouthNAsia wrote:
I'd use it. I do think it is fairly likely we will see some sort of update, if not on the day around that time.
Maybe they'll release the other half of the game that should have been in at launch?
Hotrod192 wrote:
Maybe they'll release the other half of the game that should have been in at launch?
Maybe they'll fix all the bugs and glitches everyone has brought up over the year... Theater, firefight, new UI, campaign dlc that takes place after the ending and shows chief waking up after a horrible nightmare... One can only hope...
Tazmun wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
Maybe they'll fix all the bugs and glitches everyone has brought up over the year... Theater, firefight, new UI, campaign dlc that takes place after the ending and shows chief waking up after a horrible nightmare... One can only hope...
I think that's probably asking for too much. Chances are that a 1-year anniversary update would add more bugs and glitches, as per classic Halo 5 fashion! And sure, they'll add a campaign DLC that has Johnson coming back to life and leading the Yonhet to war against humanity, because space magic reasons.
More ways for you to spend your money, probably.

Too bad I hardly use REQs in Firefight due to how useless they're rendered. Now I have over 300k in REQ points.

I would like to see a much more refined game. There are a lot of little things this game is still having issues with. In addition, I would like to see social playlists.
Blue flame helmet from Halo Reach. They should make it a Mythic variant of the Mark VI helmet. I would like if they gave it to everyone for free on the day, but knowing 343 they would probably put it in a paid req pack or something.
YouthNAsia wrote:
This and party hat skins!!
What about....confetti firing gun-gooses...
Maybe they could add CE Anniversary Mark V on that day. Or give us Chief's Mark VI.
The mark 4 in halo 5 is the mark 4 chief used.
The mark 4 in halo 5 is the mark 4 chief used.
I wrote Mark 6. Mark 4 is Mark IV. Mark 5 is Mark V.
I want a Brute Birthday Rifle. Give it an animated rainbow neon like skin and have every shot be a different color. Who wouldn't want to blow out other Spartans with this special Cake :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6