1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I would love to see an Anniversary update :)
Maybe they could add CE Anniversary Mark V on that day. Or give us Chief's Mark VI.
The mark 4 in halo 5 is the mark 4 chief used.
I wrote Mark 6. Mark 4 is Mark IV. Mark 5 is Mark V.
Whoops my bad. Sorry buddy
No need to apologize. Roman numerals can be a little confusing.

Maybe we could get a remake of Blood Gulch for an Anniversary update as well.
One year later and I guarantee retrieving data will still be a problem.
They might surprise us and release Halo 6
It'll have half as much content that Halo 5 released with but with double the amount of bugs and glitches! Win win
Hotrod192 wrote:
Maybe they'll release the other half of the game that should have been in at launch?
What a bloody savage
Maybe they could give us a falcon!
I really doubt there will be enough players around by then to make it worthwhile.

If anything, there will be a 1 year anniversary req pack for $14.99 with anniversary skins.
I think a lot of people still play the game. But yeah there might be some anniversary typed skins in an update or a REQ pack
We average less than 30k people right now and we have there AAA titles coming out before halo 5s anniversary, that's going to destroy the population
Especially battlefield 1, that will be the same as the halo rings firing, killing all life in every gaming community that isn't battlefield
edit: just downloading battlefield 1 beta :D

edit 2: finished downloading before I went to school, time to play battlefield for the first time ever :D
I really doubt there will be enough players around by then to make it worthwhile.

If anything, there will be a 1 year anniversary req pack for $14.99 with anniversary skins.
Lol sad but true.....
Maybe they could add CE Anniversary Mark V on that day. Or give us Chief's Mark VI.
Chief's scarred helmet is in the game
I don't believe the Mark VI [GEN1] Scarred helmet is intended to be any version of Chief's helmet, as it has never been depicted with that damage. In fact, the only times we've actually seen Chief's armor damaged are:
-Halo 3: large dent/slash/thing/damaged area on the upper right side of the torso armor
-Halo 4: same as Halo 3, with H4 Chief armor instead
-Halo 5: cracked visor
I don't believe the Mark VI [GEN1] Scarred helmet is intended to be any version of Chief's helmet, as it has never been depicted with that damage. In fact, the only times we've actually seen Chief's armor damaged are:
-Halo 3: large dent/slash/thing/damaged area on the upper right side of the torso armor
-Halo 4: same as Halo 3, with H4 Chief armor instead
-Halo 5: cracked visor
Yeah but the Scarred is pretty close to Chief's helmet once his visor is cracked. I don't see any differences.
Just read through all the posts.

While the game will see population decrease with the new games I think they'll still do something for those still playing Halo 5.

A few have suggested a special emblem which could be like an animated birthday cake or something.

I also saw an idea for a week of Warzone Turbo that'd be nice as we haven't had Turbo for a while.

And lastly the Blood Gulch remake sounds like a great idea and I really hope they add that.

Sorry if I didn't mention your idea, these were just some of the main ones :)
If one REQ item or armor set of your choice was made available to all players, for those that haven't unlocked everything, that'd be fantastic.
I can see them doing something for sure. Maybe it's a few weapon skins, or an emblem or something, who knows. I'd be shocked if they gave us a few new maps or something.
All guns and vehicles have a giant confetti firing animation except for ranked mp playlists for a day.
I heard they were taking the Team Fortress route and adding in hats.

Achilles 2.0, appropriately a straw farmers hat.
Now first of all, I know Anvil's Legacy isn't out yet and we don't know everything that's in it but I was just thinking about this earlier.

It's coming up to just under 2 months until it has been 1 year since Halo 5 released, and since we're still getting updates just not a monthly basis anymore it seems around late October/early November we're going to get the next one, but since October 27th would be the 1 year anniversary maybe they'd release it then.

So what I'm wondering is, do you guys think 343 will release an update around October 27th and if so what do you think they'll add into it?

I'm thinking we're gonna get some super cool and crazy stuff!
The sheer meaning of this update would definitely earn back a bit more respect toward 343i. I can't say the studio hasn't tried, playing the game, it's still Halo, but at the same time there are so many things you wish were different or are just broken! Hopefully, an anniversary update will big something really sweet for the player pop that stuck it out till the 1 year mark.
Tazmun wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
Maybe they'll release the other half of the game that should have been in at launch?
Maybe they'll fix all the bugs and glitches everyone has brought up over the year... Theater, firefight, new UI, campaign dlc that takes place after the ending and shows chief waking up after a horrible nightmare... One can only hope...
Lmao. That's pretty much the only time I'd ever be okay with the "It was all a dream" cliche
I can't believe its already been almost a year and I still want to play lol. But you know I have school and work. I got bored of Halo 4 after like the first 3 months.
Wow time flies fast..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6