1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Threads like this are what upsets people in the future. Who is to say whether they have a one year "anniversary" update keep or req pack or anything?
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
A birthday cake emblem....?
This and party hat skins!!
What about....confetti firing gun-gooses...
And have it do the birthday grunt sound when fired XD
Grunt Birthday Party head shots all around!

In all seriousness, I am sure that 343i has SOMETHING planned for their baby turning a whole year old, right?

...RIGHT?!
New emblem, and anniversary weapon skins
Maybe Halo 5, 1 year anniversary skins.
VF Raven wrote:

In all seriousness, I am sure that 343i has SOMETHING planned for their baby turning a whole year old, right?

...RIGHT?!
No *sigh*. And I was gonna be in charge of confetti.
The amount of games releasing in the next 2 months WILL break the population of this game. So you really do not need to bother about 343 making giving updates to a very small community. Enjoy it while you can.
free Req packs?
YouthNAsia wrote:
A birthday cake emblem....?
Probably that I'm hoping that they give out some free skins for everyone that played the game in year 1
A dead horse to beat labelled "the Halo franchise"
*sigh* I wish 343I would respond to us and fix the God damn game already, that would be a good enough birthday present
kobiquil wrote:
VF Raven wrote:

...RIGHT?!
No *sigh*. And I was gonna be in charge of confetti.
"And Simmons... is in charge of Confetti!!!"
Is Halo 5 that special that it needs anniversary celebration?
I wish they would change the guns Agian on the maps the way they were when the game first came out.
I really doubt there will be enough players around by then to make it worthwhile.

If anything, there will be a 1 year anniversary req pack for $14.99 with anniversary skins.
I think a lot of people still play the game. But yeah there might be some anniversary typed skins in an update or a REQ pack
I don't mean right now, I mean by the 27th of October.

There are going to be a lot of big releases that will no doubt drain the population.
Not if gears of War is anything like their survival mode seriously why is there alien zombies from another dimension in gears that shakes my faith in this game
Maybe the rumors of a campaign DLC are for the anniversary
I want something that you can buy with money and /or req points mostly req points
SJ Ehh wrote:
You guys are complaining about no one playing halo 5 and how bad it is but you're sitting on the halo 5 forums right now. Halo community has turned into a bunch of -Yoinks!- that just complain because the game isnt the way you want it. But yet you still play it. Makes sense.
I don't play anymore, it's been months. I'm still a fan, and hope things change, and I can still take an interest in our community.

On topic, not sure when the update will arrive. I do agree the population might take another hit soon, Gears 4, COD, BF1 and Titanfall 2 are all on the horizon, it will have to be the ultimate update to compete with those.
Possible new update: SPIRIT OF FIRE

• New armour variants from Halo Wars 2
  • Return of Brute Weapons, Spiker, Spike Grenade, Brute Shot and Mauler
  • Wasp variants
  • New WZ map based on the Ark
  • New Arena map (remake or new)
  • New Spirit of Fire emblems and weapon skins
Dude seriously? That's like saying lets re-remaster H ce because it's the 16th anniversary.
NEXUS NX wrote:
Possible new update: SPIRIT OF FIRE

• New armour variants from Halo Wars 2
  • Return of Brute Weapons, Spiker, Spike Grenade, Brute Shot and Mauler
  • Wasp variants
  • New WZ map based on the Ark
  • New Arena map (remake or new)
  • New Spirit of Fire emblems and weapon skins
Update is called sprit of fire but no maps on the sprit of fire?? Dude 1 WZ map on the ark and 1 on SOF and 1 areana map on ark and 1 on SOF. Why not?
Maybe a banished version of the wasp
and yeah I agree with all other things
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6