1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Will definitely be some $15 req packs
I really doubt there will be enough players around by then to make it worthwhile.

If anything, there will be a 1 year anniversary req pack for $14.99 with anniversary skins.
I think a lot of people still play the game. But yeah there might be some anniversary typed skins in an update or a REQ pack
I don't mean right now, I mean by the 27th of October.

There are going to be a lot of big releases that will no doubt drain the population.
TitanFall 2, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1 - there are lots of popular games coming out September onwards. I agree with your point completely, Halo 5's dimming population will take a major hit that I doubt it'll recover from.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Snapnall wrote:
I really doubt there will be enough players around by then to make it worthwhile.

If anything, there will be a 1 year anniversary req pack for $14.99 with anniversary skins.
I think a lot of people still play the game. But yeah there might be some anniversary typed skins in an update or a REQ pack

There are going to be a lot of big releases that will no doubt drain the population.
TitanFall 2, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Battlefield 1 - there are lots of popular games coming out September onwards. I agree with your point completely, Halo 5's dimming population will take a major hit that I doubt it'll recover from.
Yes precisely. Not to mention Halo 5 itself is getting very stale for the players who have stuck with it (myself for example).
NEXUS NX wrote:
Possible new update: SPIRIT OF FIRE

• New armour variants from Halo Wars 2
  • Return of Brute Weapons, Spiker, Spike Grenade, Brute Shot and Mauler
  • Wasp variants
  • New WZ map based on the Ark
  • New Arena map (remake or new)
  • New Spirit of Fire emblems and weapon skins
Yeah! That sounds cool!
NEXUS NX wrote:
Possible new update: SPIRIT OF FIRE

• New armour variants from Halo Wars 2
  • Return of Brute Weapons, Spiker, Spike Grenade, Brute Shot and Mauler
  • Wasp variants
  • New WZ map based on the Ark
  • New Arena map (remake or new)
  • New Spirit of Fire emblems and weapon skins
Update is called sprit of fire but no maps on the sprit of fire?? Dude 1 WZ map on the ark and 1 on SOF and 1 areana map on ark and 1 on SOF. Why not?
Maybe a banished version of the wasp
and yeah I agree with all other things
There is not even a map on the Infinity yet, so I doubt they would do one on the Spirit of Fire. But thanks!
Maybe some old maps like Ragnarok, and other fan favorites with Easter eggs??
Maybe some old maps like Ragnarok, and other fan favorites with Easter eggs??
I'd like to see a lot of remakes from older games. We already have Viking in BTB which is a remake of Valhalla but a non Forge remake in other modes would be awesome
It'd be cool if they added kof and oddball. Maybe another wave of action sack games.
It'd be cool if they added kof and oddball. Maybe another wave of action sack games.
I believe you can make Oddball in custom games and do you mean King of the Hill with kof? Or do I not know what mode that is, and yes I hope we get more Action Sack modes, these ones get a little repetitive after a while
I believe you can make Oddball in custom games and do you mean King of the Hill with kof? Or do I not know what mode that is, and yes I hope we get more Action Sack modes, these ones get a little repetitive after a while
Yeah you can make oddball in customs which is nice but I'd like it in MM. Yeah I meant koth, my bad.
Yeah you can make oddball in customs which is nice but I'd like it in MM. Yeah I meant koth, my bad.
Ah I see, yeah they could add a lot of classic modes into Arena preferably as permanent playlists so we have more to play

I dunno...I've played a lot of games over the year and yet Halo 5 is still the one I keep coming back to. Sure there will be a sudden influx of FPS come October but theres something about this game that keeps me and my friends still playing. May take a break but I dont think we'll be completely done with it anytime soon.
I keep hoping we'll finally see the Falcon make a glorious return. Maybe have some classic shark mouth nose art, and a pilot operable gun, AND AN ONI VARIANT WITH THE GRENADE LAUNCHERS FROM THE REACH CAMPAIN!!!! Ok I'm getting exited... pweeeeez 343!!
I keep hoping we'll finally see the Falcon make a glorious return. Maybe have some classic shark mouth nose art, and a pilot operable gun, AND AN ONI VARIANT WITH THE GRENADE LAUNCHERS FROM THE REACH CAMPAIN!!!! Ok I'm getting exited... pweeeeez 343!!
It's 3 days away, I don't think we're getting anything that big
three days away and no announcement

not really expecting much

I've been thinking exactly the same thing. I just hope it's not just a celebration banner.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Waxburn99 wrote:

I've been thinking exactly the same thing. I just hope it's not just a celebration banner.
It will be a one year anniversary emblem or another cosmetic. We can probably at least expect a major news blowout in the next community update though
Quit reviving old threads it really makes no sense
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6