OP INSANE GRAPE 43

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Quit reviving old threads it really makes no sense
Even though it is my thread I agree, there were no posts for ages don't know why it suddenly got a reply :/
I keep hoping we'll finally see the Falcon make a glorious return. Maybe have some classic shark mouth nose art, and a pilot operable gun, AND AN ONI VARIANT WITH THE GRENADE LAUNCHERS FROM THE REACH CAMPAIN!!!! Ok I'm getting exited... pweeeeez 343!!
Falcon is garbage stop fanboying over it. Why bring back that trash when we can make something better. It will NEVER return. The wasp will be the UNSC aerial vehicle. Maybe we can see a new multiple passenger air vehicle for H6. Also why on Earth do uneducated people not realise that there is no point in reviving old threads?
"Falcon is garbage": The Falcon was and is a well loved and unique vehicle that not only offers quite a few things no other vehicle does (a three man operable aerial vehicle with FOF restrictions that require highly coordinated teams to use to full effect) but has massive potential in warzone and warzone firefight playlists.
"stop fanboying over it", "It will NEVER return", "there is no point in reviving old threads": Please reread the title of this thread and pause a moment for some critical thinking. You brook an argument generalizing that people who have an interest in old threads are uneducated however, setting aside the ignorance and misdirected aggression that dilute the point you've attempted to make, it's understood to be: "A group of people have already discussed an interest in adding the Falcon to Halo 5". If 343 formally states that the Falcon will not be added or DLC support for the game ceases with no Falcon to speak of then there will be no purpose to discussing it's inclusion in Halo 5. As it stands however, there is more DLC pending and it has not been stated what that will mean so this being a free country anyone (even you!) is free to hope for what they wish, isn't that beautiful?! To note: This is a new thread therefore your argument defeats itself illatively by the very location of my post! (Yay I'm both educated and uneducated simultaneously, how dizzying!)
"The wasp will be the UNSC aerial vehicle": Reread your own post and again I'm going to ask you to think. Is the gungoose THE UNSC ground vehicle?

Look, I know you're upset that the Falcon was not included with MOR and that's why your lashing out. I understand and I forgive you. I'm actually curious about the other point you made about an improved Falcon equivalent, feel free to expand on that and I promise I'll not respond to your interests with the derision you've espoused in responding to mine.
I keep hoping we'll finally see the Falcon make a glorious return. Maybe have some classic shark mouth nose art, and a pilot operable gun, AND AN ONI VARIANT WITH THE GRENADE LAUNCHERS FROM THE REACH CAMPAIN!!!! Ok I'm getting exited... pweeeeez 343!!
Falcon is garbage stop fanboying over it. Why bring back that trash when we can make something better. It will NEVER return. The wasp will be the UNSC aerial vehicle. Maybe we can see a new multiple passenger air vehicle for H6. Also why on Earth do uneducated people not realise that there is no point in reviving old threads?
"Falcon is garbage": The Falcon was and is a well loved and unique vehicle that not only offers quite a few things no other vehicle does (a three man operable aerial vehicle with FOF restrictions that require highly coordinated teams to use to full effect) but has massive potential in warzone and warzone firefight playlists.
"stop fanboying over it", "It will NEVER return", "there is no point in reviving old threads": Please reread the title of this thread and pause a moment for some critical thinking. You brook an argument generalizing that people who have an interest in old threads are uneducated however, setting aside the ignorance and misdirected aggression that dilute the point you've attempted to make, it's understood to be: "A group of people have already discussed an interest in adding the Falcon to Halo 5". If 343 formally states that the Falcon will not be added or DLC support for the game ceases with no Falcon to speak of then there will be no purpose to discussing it's inclusion in Halo 5. As it stands however, there is more DLC pending and it has not been stated what that will mean so this being a free country anyone (even you!) is free to hope for what they wish, isn't that beautiful?! To note: This is a new thread therefore your argument defeats itself illatively by the very location of my post! (Yay I'm both educated and uneducated simultaneously, how dizzying!)
"The wasp will be the UNSC aerial vehicle": Reread your own post and again I'm going to ask you to think. Is the gungoose THE UNSC ground vehicle?

Look, I know you're upset that the Falcon was not included with MOR and that's why your lashing out. I understand and I forgive you. I'm actually curious about the other point you made about an improved Falcon equivalent, feel free to expand on that and I promise I'll not respond to your interests with the derision you've espoused in responding to mine.
Dude there was a break of almost two months between your reply and the last one. That means the thread was dead, if you wanted to talk about the Falcon, make a new thread
It's tomorrow and no update seems to be on the way. I'm kinda disappointed...
It's not really an old thread. It's discussing what will come for the halo 5 one year anniversary. which, is today
It's not really an old thread. It's discussing what will come for the halo 5 one year anniversary. which, is today
The thread started ages ago and there was a gap of almost 2 months between replies
It's tomorrow and no update seems to be on the way. I'm kinda disappointed...
There is an update scheduled to arrive some time soon. But if you have hoped for or expected an update to arrive today then you are to blame for your own disappointment
Remember that updates usually drop around 1 PM EST, so there's still over an hour before we'll know.
If you're really still hopin for this just watch Halo's twitter.
I had a req pack that is more that likely for the 1 year anniversary in it. Had 5 total legendary armors, helmets and visor. 2 armor, 2 helmet, and 1 visor. Not sure what it will have for people who have finished gold grind
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6