Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 all night for the first time

OP kostum craft

Tonight I will play Halo 5 multiplayer for the first time, I hope I will not be so Noob
I'm not sleeping tonight
Tonight I will play Halo 5 multiplayer for the first time, I hope I will not be so Noob
I'm not sleeping tonight
GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME! :D
A little tip: Don't run like a headless chicken searching for kills, think before you move.
Tip 2: To learn the basics, play social Skirm... Wait, 343i shut it down LOL Well... Play social before entering ranked.
I can agree with those tips, mostly...
Try not to fall into the habit I have of using your Thruster for travelling. Sure it makes you a little faster but you don't want to be caught with your pants down and no avenue of escape. Save the Thruster for combat.
I'm not sleeping tonight
Have fun, find sone friends to run with.
Just got my bugle out... playing taps...lol.
I'm not sleeping tonight
Good luck, be patient and please don't buy any gold packs until your silvers are done
Sounds fun but I wouldn't recommend getting into a habit of playing it all night
Try not to fall into the habit I have of using your Thruster for travelling. Sure it makes you a little faster but you don't want to be caught with your pants down and no avenue of escape. Save the Thruster for combat.
I have to say, this is great advice. I still do this all the time, lol

Also, just have fun. Try to do well and help win, of course, but don't worry about stats and results too much.
Also find people to play with. Having a group of people who have been playing for a while can help you out tremendously. Tips and tricks with what we all learned the hard way
This happened two days ago. We should be asking how it went.
How'd it go?
Don't forget the Taco Bell, Mt. Dew, and Doritos ;)
Cool man, I had to go to school the next day when it launched. So I couldn't.
Good courage for your parties.