3. ...
  4. 2
DoGsAk1 wrote:
More people playing fifa.........
Not suprising thow as mp gets boring fast with the terrible arena maps avalible
Yeah, the MP maps are pretty horrible.
* They LACK DETAIL
* They are FLAT
* 50% of them all look like extensions of the same place, no diversity.Halo 5 is simply sliding down the same spiral that Halo 4 created. It's so unfortunate.
Its people like you who ruin this community
It's people like him that are good for Halo, maybe 343 will realize they need more content in mp instead of cutting every corner possible in the areas that truly matter. Game looks great, sounds great, interesting story, but the replay value is in mp and there is so little content in mp at this point and coming soon is not good for this community after the disaster of the MCC.
Not surprising FIFA is a good game.
Grammar is your friend. Makes people take you more seriously when you express an opinion.
DoGsAk1 wrote:
* They LACK DETAIL
* They are FLAT
* 50% of them all look like extensions of the same place, no diversity.Halo 5 is simply sliding down the same spiral that Halo 4 created. It's so unfortunate.
Honestly, the only map I don't like is the most visually impressive. Fathom may look beautiful, but it's just a big square.
DoGsAk1 wrote:
DoGsAk1 wrote:
* They LACK DETAIL
* They are FLAT
Sorry my opinion differs from yours. Wait, I'm NOT sorry.
As long as you recognize they're opinions and not facts. So saying they're horrible is your opinion. The reasons you list are also opinion. Congrats I guess?
DoGsAk1 wrote:
* They LACK DETAIL
* They are FLAT
How so? He's 100% correct
The game has been out for 3 days and you know what my first thought is when I get home after work? What am I going to do today?

I'm not thinking about leaving work a little early to get home to play some Halo. Heck, 3 days after the launch I turned on Curse to see if any of my buddies want to play League. I'm 25 games in and the MP just plays poorly. Spawning, OP ARs at mid/long range, Motion Tracker is a joke and make people camp more and the map layouts (don't have enough time in the day)

Give me hallways, give me less corners, give me a game I can move around and not worry about running into random blind cutouts and trip over things my character can't walk over.

What is the map with the railgun up to? YOU CAN'T EVEN WALK OFF THE SIDE OF THE CATWALK! They put a bump on the side so you have to jump off when attempting to attack below. Really, I can't just walk off?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2