Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 "already playable on E3 showfloor"

OP GristlyStew721

Quote:
The game itself is already playable on the E3 showfloor...
What? It's clearly talking about Halo 5, since this is straight after a paragraph describing the teaser.

I'm sure the author is confused - but still, is there any word on this?

http://www.lazygamer.net/exclusives/the-series-continues-halo-5-revealed/
Spartan Assault is playable, not H5. :)
Hugh? thats interesting to say the least

Is that a reliable source ? I never heard of that site before
You people....

It has not been confirmed as Halo 5. All we know now, is that it is called 'Halo'

Just because the Chief made an appearance does not mean its a direct relation to the other games.

We know nothing of this game at the moment.
Quote:
You people....

It has not been confirmed as Halo 5. All we know now, is that it is called 'Halo'

Just because the Chief made an appearance does not mean its a direct relation to the other games.

or if it even is a game, could be the tv show or a new mini series for all we know.

isnt the show gonna be available to watch on XBL?
It's confirmed that it is Halo 5.
Quote:
Quote:
You people....

or if it even is a game, could be the tv show or a new mini series for all we know.

FALSE! XBOX's facebook page confirmed it is halo 5. It is confirmed!
Quote:

They said at the press conference that it was an FPS, so it's definitely a game.
what?
Quote:
Quote:
You people....

Microsoft made a point to say that nothing shown at the E3 panel was anything but games and features directly related to playing games.
Quote:
Quote:
You people....

It is a game because they were talking about it having dedicated servers and 60FPS.

Quote:
FALSE! XBOX's facebook page confirmed it is halo 5. It is confirmed!
Proof? and it may have been a mistake, they haven't announced the title yet.
Quote:
Where did you see that? Any proof?
Quote:
Quote:
Where did you see that? Any proof?
I found a post on Xbox's offcial facebook page that stated it was Halo 5, i have been looking for it to post here but I cant find it over all the other media posted however, I have posted the quot from Xbox in another forum on here. And Halo 5 could be otherwise known as Halo One, no one ever said that there is going to be a Halo 5, its just another name, like when people talk about CoD, CoD 6, Cod7, they dont really exist however thats what people call them as they are the 6th or 7nth installment in the franchise.

Halo One or Halo for Xbox One could be known as Halo 5 or the 5th installment in the Mr Chief story.
Actually it has been Confirmed as Halo 5. There is a forum Post Dedicated to Halo 5 suggestions and Ideas....
I don't know how this could be true, count me as surprised. Considering MS's reputation for lousy PR recently, it's hard to believe anything they are saying.