Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 Armor Combinations

OP vouned

I have plenty of armor in this game in total (over 400). and i still have yet to find any sort of combo that i can stick with. are there any ideas?
vouned wrote:
I have plenty of armor in this game in total (over 400). and i still have yet to find any sort of combo that i can stick with. are there any ideas?
Really depends what you like. I normally settle on helmet first, then decide what torso looks best with it, then work from there based on what i think works/doesn't work given the overall aesthetic and my colour palette.

Do you want your armour to show off an achievement (e.g. Achilles/Helioskrill), do you want it to be your rarest one? What do you want your armour to say about you?
MorseyBaby wrote:
vouned wrote:
Really depends what you like. I normally settle on helmet first, then decide what torso looks best with it, then work from there based on what i think works/doesn't work given the overall aesthetic and my colour palette.

Do you want your armour to show off an achievement (e.g. Achilles/Helioskrill), do you want it to be your rarest one? What do you want your armour to say about you?
I often choose the helmet as well and then follow with the torso, but sometimes I've tried it out the other way around. It essentially comes down to what you want your Spartan to look like; a bulky or thinner build, rounded or sharp features, and the list goes on. Keep experimenting and once you find one you like, I'm sure it'll click.
Become a unicorn with me brother. Look at my picture
Join the Fred Legion with me! My Spartan wears the Centurion helmet paired with the Vigilant Watcher armor, really a great combo. Much better than anything with Achilles in it.

Or if you don't have the Centurion armor set, then the Mark IV GEN1 or Mark V Alpha armors paired with the NOBLE helmet will do quite nicely (mimics Fred-104's Fall of Reach-era appearance).
Join the Fred Legion with me! My Spartan wears the Centurion helmet paired with the Vigilant Watcher armor, really a great combo. Much better than anything with Achilles in it.

Or if you don't have the Centurion armor set, then the Mark IV GEN1 or Mark V Alpha armors paired with the NOBLE helmet will do quite nicely (mimics Fred-104's Fall of Reach-era appearance).
Yeah man im down. i actually used to rock that set 24/7
here some of my combinations:
hermes/eva gen1
argos
tanaka's body/eva gen1, pilot, recon gen 1
my current set (i don' t remember the names sorry :( )
icarus/pilot or recon gen1
centurion/ cqc gen 1 or marck V delta
intruder/ markV
recruit/ gen1 helmets or vigilant
aaaaaand i can't think of anything else rightnow....
If you can't decide which armor to use, you can use a random number generator as a decision maker. If you are lucky, one out of the 12,464,928,000 customization combinations looks decent enough so it can be used.
I mainly only just wear Mark VI Gen1 or Achilles, Mark VI being my old favourite & Achilles I have a soft spot for Leonidas & the 300 Spartans

But there’s a few I know are pretty good:

Vigilant Armor W/ Mark VI Delta Helmet

Mark IV Gen1 W/ Noble Helmet

Wrath W/ the Ultra Rare Scout Helmet

Icarus Armor W/ Pilot Helmet

Helioskrill Armor W/ Anubis Helmet

Mark VI Sat-Trap Armor W/ Recon Gen1

Soldier Armor W/ CQB

Mark VI Gen 1 W/ EOD Helmet

Vigilant Armor W/ Military Police Helmet

Rogue Armor W/ Eva Gen1

If You Own Achilles

Centurion Armor W/ Achilles Helm

Vigilant Armor W/ Achilles Helm

Mark IV Gen1 Armor W/ Achilles Helm

Achilles Armor W/ Mark V Delta

Achilles Armor W/ Fotus Helmet

Achilles Armor W/ Scout

Cinder Armor W/ Achilles Helm

Helioskrill Armor W/ Achilles Helm

Achilles can go well with anything depending on what you use
vouned wrote:
If you want your Spartan like a VIP choose the LOCUS EDGE helmet and Helioskrill armor, it looks scary and cool at the same time. I use it and I recommend that.
vouned wrote:
For me the Best is Mark VI gen 2 version
While I usually like matching armors, like vigilant and noble, I've tried a few combinations I like. A few off the top of my head:

- Nightfall helmet + vigilant watcher body
- Wetwork helmet + anubis armor
- Mark IV helmet + mark V alpha armor
- Commando helmet + wrath armor
- Venator helmet + decimator armor
I think I will take some of these ideas to combine or make them known in the company