3. 227
  4. 228
  5. 229
  6. 230
  7. 231
  8. ...
  9. 241
x Tenkay x wrote:
Having problems playing both slayer and breakout since last update, red warning triangle on both and i have uninstalled and installed twice now anyone have this problem and know how to resolve?

All you have to do (at least for me), is just back out, 'close' the BETA, then get back in. It's worked everytime for me, and it's been... 3? times.
I tried that many many times and then decided to re install and then that didnt work so i tried again but still nothing
DevilV2290 wrote:
TTK needs to increase....and smart scope needs to do a little less decrease of spread....

The problem with TTK is the br has always 4shot people and if every one has a shield and health boost then the br and dmr need a dmg boost and it becomes a never ending cycle, that being said the smg and ar need a slight accuracy decrease when zoomed, they seem like they never miss when zoomed and has any one else found the sword to have longer range when zoomed? Or am i the only one to notice the zoom? Hehe

Make it 5 shot
I dunno man 4 games then suddenly 5 shot, i dont think people would adjust unless it has an extra 9 bullets (Aka 3 shots to compensate), the only reason i say this is can you remember the outrage about the pistol in halo 2....
ADS NEEDS TO STAY! I LOVE IT!

You are literally annoying. You keep posting things that sound a lot like CoD. If you like CoD so much then go play it

Hes only played 11 Halo matchmaking games so he's probably been playing CoD.
you my be on to something TPB
As a long time halo player I am glad that map control is back! You guys are really bringing classic halo back with a touch of modern feel. I will say this, grenades are horribly overpowered, I can tell the radar has been cut by what feels like half its distance, the customization of my Spartan is so dark and gloomy that white even looks gray, and you can't teabag in this game because the players can't see it. And sometimes it seems like the br is a two shot headshot kill one match then takes 4 in another.
Aim assists is to low close up
DevilV2290 wrote:
TTK needs to increase....and smart scope needs to do a little less decrease of spread....

The problem with TTK is the br has always 4shot people and if every one has a shield and health boost then the br and dmr need a dmg boost and it becomes a never ending cycle, that being said the smg and ar need a slight accuracy decrease when zoomed, they seem like they never miss when zoomed and has any one else found the sword to have longer range when zoomed? Or am i the only one to notice the zoom? Hehe

Make it 5 shot

I dunno man 4 games then suddenly 5 shot, i dont think people would adjust unless it has an extra 9 bullets (Aka 3 shots to compensate), the only reason i say this is can you remember the outrage about the pistol in halo 2....
well it seems like the only solution besides lowering the fire rate of weapons to adjust the ttk
Im bout done with playing because of the uneven mother -Yoinking!- teams
DevilV2290 wrote:

Make it 5 shot

well it seems like the only solution besides lowering the fire rate of weapons to adjust the ttk
Well that might just be the answer and go try the sword thing when you can i feel like it increases lung range but that could just be an illusion, you do loose your radar however,and being shot does not descope you with it
DevilV2290 wrote:

Make it 5 shot

Well that might just be the answer and go try the sword thing when you can i feel like it increases lung range but that could just be an illusion, you do loose your radar however,and being shot does not descope you with it
sword has increase lung rang come pare to melee
i fell very noobish when i using the hydra
Riy 456 wrote:
DevilV2290 wrote:

Make it 5 shot

sword has increase lung rang come part to melee
I know it has but you can smart scope the sword and prophets bane in halo 5 and i was asking if it was just me who noticed this and additionally i feel that it can lung further when zoomed, but i wasnt sure if this was an illusion
BR Slayer with AR as secondary.
Riy 456 wrote:
DevilV2290 wrote:

Make it 5 shot

I know it has but you can smart scope the sword and prophets bane in halo 5 and i was asking if it was just me who noticed this and additionally i feel that it can lung further when zoomed, but i wasnt sure if this was an illusion
not sher about that i showed test it
I kicked -Yoink- on the regret map.
Riy 456 wrote:
Riy 456 wrote:
DevilV2290 wrote:

Make it 5 shot

not sher about that i showed test it
Grab it and test it then bro :)
For breakout, I think BR starts with normal health would be much better than the current settings. The current state is way too chaotic and non-strategic. Turns into a rushing/nade fest.
Es incomodo que cuando vas corriendo y quieres asesinar o golpear (tan siquiera) tacle ya que te aparecen las cinemáticas de desorientación y Es frustrarte. -_-
Breakdown starts with the SMG. Is that good or Bad?
The best feedback I can provide about Halo 5: Grenade power MUST be lowered. They are incredibly over powered and do way too much damage. I know I'm not the only one that thinks so. Grenades are meant to drop your oponents shields, not kill them with a single throw.
Having an issue when in party chat i get switched to game chat. I then have to go to party and switch back to party chat in order to communicate with friends in my party.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 227
  4. 228
  5. 229
  6. 230
  7. 231
  8. ...
  9. 241