2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16
Definitely halo 2 br
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Ambos son buenos
H2 Br
NoxiiuZ wrote:
Ambos son buenos
Translation: Both are good.
sí lo son , pero ambos son buenos de una manera única .
Translation: yes they are but both are good in a unique way.
In a fight at close range, H2BR all day. But if you're a good shot at range with the BR and are knocked out of scope, the tighter non-red reticule bullet spread and faster TTK will gkve the H5BR the win. In general though, in Warzone, I'd pass up the H2BR for a Sentinel BR with Stabilizers. You can't escape my bullets then
In halo 5 multiplayer. do you like the standard halo 5 BR? or the classic Halo 2 BR
thats racist...#H5BRmatters
Warfuntime wrote:
In halo 5 multiplayer. do you like the standard halo 5 BR? or the classic Halo 2 BR
Well it's a inanimate object that has no life.
TRITONK175 wrote:
BR55 for life. That piece of -Yoink- CoD wanna be reflex sight has no -Yoinking!- place in Halo as far as I'm concerned. Good job trashing an iconic weapon 343 (and the maps, Campaign, ranking.....entire game).
Give me the Halo 2 Battle Rifle, give me the Halo 3 Battle Rifle, hell give me the Halo 4 Battle Rifle; THE BATTLE RIFLE HAS ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SCOPE!!! The Halo 5 version, with it's hideous red dot sight, is no Battle Rifle in my eyes.
I was gonna say halo 2 BR because bullet magnetism, but I feel the H5 BR needs some love. Halo 5 BR for lyfe. And it has stripes, H2 BR doesn't...
This game wasn't designed for the H2 BR. Community Doubles maps with the H2 BR often suck because they have a gun that ains itself.
Halo 5 BR every time.
Warfuntime wrote:
Yes! #H5BRmatters
MarMaruh wrote:
Halo 5 BR every time.
I just saw you over in the Assult thread, how're you commander?
Halo 2 BR without a doubt, everything about it rocks, from the sounds to the non - existent recoil. I can usually do better with it than most power weapons.
Halo 5 br because of the different attachments and well the halo 2 br because I like the rough sound of it when shooting
I can't decide
Does it matter which version of the Halo 2 BR like classic version, Anniversary campaign version , MP version, or the Halo 5
Halo 2 Br all the way.
Halo 5 BR. It's not the classic Halo 2 BR if you can't double shot.
the halo 2 br has more bullet magnitism but the halo 5 br shoots a little faster i think but even though i have not unlocked the halo 2 br it is easily better only because halo 2 had the best br out of any of them halo 4 had the worst and then 3 and 5 are pretty much the same in my opinion useless most of the time but better then h4 so thats my opinion
Rob11772 wrote:
the halo 2 br has more bullet magnitism but the halo 5 br shoots a little faster i think but even though i have not unlocked the halo 2 br it is easily better only because halo 2 had the best br out of any of them halo 4 had the worst and then 3 and 5 are pretty much the same in my opinion useless most of the time but better then h4 so thats my opinion
Halo 3 BR was the worst. Projection bullets messed up my aiming and I don't know why.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16