Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 Campaign Carnage Report, possible solution

OP Gemini Trash

Seems the game has trouble tracking session data if the mission as been restarted. So if like me you wanted to collect Mister Chief reports, you need to leave the game and begin the mission again from the main menu. Hope this helps players avoid a headache in the future

I don't have anything solid for PvP, but I've heard starting a custom game and quitting helps with some issues in matchmaking regarding disconnects and the carnage report. Might be worth a try
halo 5 campaign on legendary whether it is solo or coop is one of the easiest campaigns besides reach and halo 3. Laso for halo 5 is very difficult and I have not attempted it yet, since you most likely have to know glitches or speed running paths to actually complete a laso mission.
halo 5 campaign on legendary whether it is solo or coop is one of the easiest campaigns besides reach and halo 3. Laso for halo 5 is very difficult and I have not attempted it yet, since you most likely have to know glitches or speed running paths to actually complete a laso mission.
I just completed it, and tbh I wouldn't say to was too much harder than Halo 4. Halo: CE and Halo 2 were both much harder than this.

All I did for each run was load up the mission with all skulls but Iron so I could make my own routes. I've finally completed every Halo game LASO, can't wait for Halo Infinite