Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 campaign should be revamped.

OP REYSSTEREO

Not talking about the story, not anything major; Gameplay should be revamped. you guys have added so much weapons and vicheles to MP that you could easily implement them to the campaign. Like maybe add a crashed UNSC ship with the Guardians that has the CE pistol of the H2 Battle Rifle. Or maybe add another level section for the Wasps!

Another great suggestion is to add more Boss battles. Like a Jul boss fight rather than just the quick cutscene everybody thought was pushed. (Remeber the build up from Spartan Ops?) In Warzone there are clearly boss elites.. Enter the cutscene cut half way and add the Boss Battle!
Maybe the Grunt Goblin could make its appearance in Sanghelios. Maybe as another section just before we meet up with Arby!

Like I've mentioned, you guys should totally implement the new weapons to the campaign in some way! Gunfighter Magnum should be held by buck. As well as it lying around everywhere; along with the Silenced Magnums. The Hunter arms should be dropped by Hunters now as well! Imagine someones reaction to that! Halo CE pistol and H2 BR should be found on Meridian. Or something like that! Ik you guys could think of something more than that. But hey probabaly wont happen
I think I can say with 99.9% certainty that it's not gonna happen.
REYSSTEREO wrote:
Not talking about the story, not anything major; Gameplay should be revamped. you guys have added so much weapons and vicheles to MP that you could easily implement them to the campaign. Like maybe add a crashed UNSC ship with the Guardians that has the CE pistol of the H2 Battle Rifle. Or maybe add another level section for the Wasps!

Another great suggestion is to add more Boss battles. Like a Jul boss fight rather than just the quick cutscene everybody thought was pushed. (Remeber the build up from Spartan Ops?) In Warzone there are clearly boss elites.. Enter the cutscene cut half way and add the Boss Battle!
Maybe the Grunt Goblin could make its appearance in Sanghelios. Maybe as another section just before we meet up with Arby!

Like I've mentioned, you guys should totally implement the new weapons to the campaign in some way! Gunfighter Magnum should be held by buck. As well as it lying around everywhere; along with the Silenced Magnums. The Hunter arms should be dropped by Hunters now as well! Imagine someones reaction to that! Halo CE pistol and H2 BR should be found on Meridian. Or something like that! Ik you guys could think of something more than that. But hey probabaly wont happen
I would love to see that in Infinite.
I would love to actually fight Jul but it won't happen.
While these are all good ideas and it would’ve been nice if the campaign had this, this won’t ever happen. 343 is focus most of there resources on Infinite so they won’t waste any resources on adding any major content to 5.
I donʻt think a fight it Jul will work. Thye would have to revamp the cutscene after the first mission and I donʻt think they will do that. Though they could add a situation before the cutscene that shows Jul fleeing the fight and you have to run after him, past all his lackeys blocking your way. Then the end cutscene would make more... forgiving...
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I think I can say with 99.9% certainty that it's not gonna happen.
I can say with 100% certainty that it's not gonna happen.
The whole Multiplayer Team Balancing needs to be revamped, came back to Halo 5 carrying kids with a 5 loss streak, it's a joke, now it's placing me against players below my skill level