Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 Campaign

OP TernaryGravy

Best Halo Makers,

So ill was wondering is there gonna be a campaign for pc because im only playing halo 4 on my xbox 360? I dont want to pay so
much money for an xbox one and the game. Halo 4 was a good end and ill wanna see the storyline of Halo 5 too. Ill hope ur gonna add halo 5
also on pc. Ill know that Halo Wars 2 is coming but please add a pc version too i dont care how much. Ill just wanna play some Halo.

Hope u see this,
Greetz, TernaryGravy
Trust me, if you liked Halo 4's story, you'll hate Halo 5. I wish I was in your shoes and lived in a world where I didn't know the current story.
If you're thinking about buying an Xbox One just for Halo 5's campaign DON'T.
If you want to know about Halo 5's story + ending... I recommend you to got to youtube and watch someones gameplay on it...
Halo 5's story is by far the worst in the series. It destroyed almost every plot point set up in halo 4 and has little to no character development which is extremely bad considering how much character development was in halo 4. Also the story is very confusing for people who haven't read the books so buy Fall of Reach and the Forerunner saga (both books) if you haven't already.

And to let you know Halo Wars 2 is coming to PC but on Windows 10 ONLY.

If you want to by an Xbox one just for halo 5s campaign please don't do it.

Also halo 5 won't be ported to PC but recently 343 launched 'Forge : Halo 5 guardians edition' but it's only forge and custom games. And it's windows 10 ONLY.
The worse Halo Campaign known to man. I use to think it was fine but then I realized after playing the other Halo games again after a long while. Halo 5 is the worst. if you want a idea of bad it is its bad as Call of Duty Black Ops III Campaign which was trash.
Yeah, honestly, I hated how the marketing campaign for this was nothing but lies just to hide one of the dumbest twists I've ever seen! Ugh.
The worse Halo Campaign known to man. I use to think it was fine but then I realized after playing the other Halo games again after a long while. Halo 5 is the worst. if you want a idea of bad it is its bad as Call of Duty Black Ops III Campaign which was trash.
Agreed. Hell, Reach's campaign was better than this! And THAT retconned how quickly Reach even fell in the first place! Reach fell in a matter of HOURS, not days, Bungie! Why did you change that?
Agreed. Hell, Reach's campaign was better than this! And THAT retconned how quickly Reach even fell in the first place! Reach fell in a matter of HOURS, not days, Bungie! Why did you change that?
Agreed. What if they made all the missions hours long instead of days.
I personally let me take a lot of progress in the game and when finally I played the campaign disappoints me
Thanks for your answers ill will check someones gameplay first :)
Yeah, what they all said, the campaign is written like a fanfiction off of Tumblr or something. It causes an even bigger migraine when you think about how it took more than one person to write it. You're not missing out on anything.
Love how everyone's comments on this is dragging Halo 5s campaign. It's so true it hurts XD 343 take notes for halo 6 pls
I doubt you will see H5 campaign on PC. However with forge being PC I have a feeling this is them testing the waters to put H6 on PC as well. If you are interested in H5 campaign you can probably watch all the cut scenes on YouTube. A lot give H5 campaign more hate than it deserves. You will miss some information given in the campaign during the missions but you will get the general idea behind the campaign.
It even causes genuine, honest to god disgust and anger when you think about it, like, it completely stomps on the sacrifice of Noble Team, Johnson, pretty much everyone who ever died pre-Halo 4. None of it means anything now. In a way, it's almost like they retconned all of the Bungie games to make a point of there being no more Bungie Halo and 343 Halo, now, there's only 343 Halo, or instead, 343 Halo IS Halo.