Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 Chief Armor Randomly Unlocked?

OP Erusen2190

So, I recently bought MCC and played it. After that I played halo 5 and suddenly I had Chief’s Mark VI armor from halo 2/3. Is this because I got MCC after 5? Is it like, a reward or something?
Yup! If you earn certain achievements (I think beating all MCC campaigns on legendary) you unlock armors in H5 for it. Off the top of my head I know you can unlock Mark VI and Helioskrill through the MCC.
Double post my bad
You get the Mark VI armor for Halo 5 by beating any mission or multiplayer match in MCC

You get the Mark VI (Scarred) armor by completing Cairo Station in MCC
It's not like that, if you play Cairo Station (Halo 2) in MCC you automatically will unlock the Mark VI first gen. Also if you complete the campaigns in legendary you'll unlock the helioskrill armor.
Erusen2190 wrote:
So, I recently bought MCC and played it. After that I played halo 5 and suddenly I had Chief’s Mark VI armor from halo 2/3. Is this because I got MCC after 5? Is it like, a reward or something?
Yup, its a reward. And yes, you can get Helioskrill by playing all campaigns (and Halo 2) on legendary. However, these armors are also in the req pool.
Erusen2190 wrote:
Yup, its a reward. And yes, you can get Helioskrill by playing all campaigns (and Halo 2) on legendary. However, these armors are also in the req pool.
Nice i never knew that LOL
Thanks, Guys!
It's not like that, if you play Cairo Station (Halo 2) in MCC you automatically will unlock the Mark VI first gen. Also if you complete the campaigns in legendary you'll unlock the helioskrill armor.
I believe that explanation is correct