Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5 comes out on my Birthday!!!! OCt. 27th.!!

OP The Amazing C4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I am probably the luckiest Halo fan ever. Halo 5 comes out on my birthday. So my plans are to take off work and grab some food then head to the mid-night release and snatch the game. After that I'm going to wait for it to download and drink some brews and stay up all night with my roommate and play campaigne.
Good for you I guess. I am sure many people will do the same however and it will not be their birthdays.
Good Birthday Present
Good for you I guess. I am sure many people will do the same however and it will not be their birthdays.
No need to be so harsh dude.
Oct 27th is my B-day too OP! I've got the same plan as you, I am off that whole week and can't wait to spend it destroying people and running through the campaign
nice bruh
Happy birthday! (From the future)
If I said I weren't jealous, I'd be lying. That being said…

Happy early birthday!
Well happy B day
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I am probably the luckiest Halo fan ever. Halo 5 comes out on my birthday. So my plans are to take off work and grab some food then head to the mid-night release and snatch the game. After that I'm going to wait for it to download and drink some brews and stay up all night with my roommate and play campaigne.
After reading this i realized the hype is officially real now! My birthday is on the 13th which is exactly 2 weeks before launch. So to the OP....happy birthday and enjoy halo 5. Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome day for you
Renyoudie wrote:
Good for you. Literally hundreds of thousands of people have been born on said day, would you like a cookie, you oh, so special snowflake?
Try being happy for him, we are all to some degree or another excited for more Halo. This just makes it that much more sweet for this guy. Wishing you a good time OP, I know my friends and I will be having a blast!
Some of these responses are so uncalled for lol
well Happy Early Birthday because i probably won't remember your user name... and just overall i am horrible with remembering that kind of stuff. Can't wait to play. Looks like a great Halo game despise all the negativity you can read and watch sometimes. I remember I got to see slipknot on my birthday back in 2009, so that was pretty awesome so i can imagine you feel pretty excited.
Renyoudie wrote:
Good for you. Literally hundreds of thousands of people have been born on said day, would you like a cookie, you oh, so special snowflake?
Such unnecessary salt.
It comes out 6 days after my birthday. Enjoy it dude! :D
Lucky you man, I on the other hand, have the day before Halo 5 come out off, I wish I could switch
Happy (almost) birthday. :P
Epic, cool, subscribed to your blog.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3