Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5 comes out on my Birthday!!!! OCt. 27th.!!

OP The Amazing C4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This is unacceptable ! Why didn't 343i chose MY birthday ? I was born on May 23rd. Just joking happy birthday man you're lucky !
Miss Umi wrote:
This is unacceptable ! Why didn't 343i chose MY birthday ? I was born on May 23rd. Just joking happy birthday man you're lucky !
I wish they did, it woulda been out months ago.....

Unless it comes out next year in may.... Then -Yoink- that LMAO
Happy birthday what a nice gift from 343 to you.
Renyoudie wrote:
Good for you. Literally hundreds of thousands of people have been born on said day, would you like a cookie, you oh, so special snowflake?
Well said it seems everyone nowadays wants a medal or something every time they do anything. Ooo look I took a -Yoink- in the toilet upload to social media let everyone know so I can be praised for my greatness.
Wow. Unnescary harshness towards OP. Aparently no one can be happy about anything in this world. Your example was a bit wtf as well. No one does that except Internet trolls
Renyoudie wrote:
Good for you. Literally hundreds of thousands of people have been born on said day, would you like a cookie, you oh, so special snowflake?
No need to act like a jerk. -.-
What a great way to spend your birthday, hope you guys have a blast playing Halo 5 on release day and Happy Birthday when the day comes! :)
Solaris XD wrote:
Renyoudie wrote:
Well said it seems everyone nowadays wants a medal or something every time they do anything. Ooo look I took a -Yoink- in the toilet upload to social media let everyone know so I can be praised for my greatness.
Wow. Unnescary harshness towards OP. Aparently no one can be happy about anything in this world. Your example was a bit wtf as well. No one does that except Internet trolls
It is not harsh it is reality, nobody really cares, the problem with the internet today and social media is everyone shares everything with the whole world. Well guess what most people really don't care. Besides like the other guy above me said lots of other will also have a birthday on this day and undoubtedly also get Halo 5, they do not feel the need for praise though and need to share it with the world.
Happy early birthday!
I am probably the luckiest Halo fan ever. Halo 5 comes out on my birthday. So my plans are to take off work and grab some food then head to the mid-night release and snatch the game. After that I'm going to wait for it to download and drink some brews and stay up all night with my roommate and play campaigne.
What you really mean is "stay up all night with my roommate and let him watch me play campaigne"...
hate to tell it to you but 343 cut split-screen so you better have 2 tv's, two XBO's and two copies of H5 in your room if you really want to play with you roommate...
I am probably the luckiest Halo fan ever. Halo 5 comes out on my birthday. So my plans are to take off work and grab some food then head to the mid-night release and snatch the game. After that I'm going to wait for it to download and drink some brews and stay up all night with my roommate and play campaigne.
What you really mean is "stay up all night with my roommate and let him watch me play campaigne"...
hate to tell it to you but 343 cut split-screen so you better have 2 tv's, two XBO's and two copies of H5 in your room if you really want to play with you roommate...
He never once said that he was going to play the game with his roommate in the first place and for all you know his roommate could have his own Xbox to play the game with him.

Way to take something happy and turn it into poison.
He never once said that he was going to play the game with his roommate...
It's not "poison", just a friendly warning for him, not everybody reads videogame news or forums often, so he should know that his plans might not work out! Better now then sitting in that room beeing all exited just to find out that, what has worked for more then 10 years, is no not a part of Halo anymore.
Why should his roommate stay up with him if not to play the game as well?

just a friendly warning, not everybody reads videogame news or forums often, better know your plans might not work out now then sitting in that room beeing all exited just to find out that, what has worked for more then 10 years, is no not a part of Halo anymore.
Ummm I have no idea, which is why I don't jump to hasty conclusions and make assumptions.
It's not "poison", just a friendly warning for him, not everybody reads videogame news or forums often, so he should know that his plans might not work out! Better now then sitting in that room beeing all exited just to find out that, what has worked for more then 10 years, is no not a part of Halo anymore.
They could be more than just roommates ;) bowchickawowow
Pretty cool, I'm so close my birthday is 2 days after the release
Solaris XD wrote:
Renyoudie wrote:
It is not harsh it is reality, nobody really cares, the problem with the internet today and social media is everyone shares everything with the whole world. Well guess what most people really don't care. Besides like the other guy above me said lots of other will also have a birthday on this day and undoubtedly also get Halo 5, they do not feel the need for praise though and need to share it with the world.
I know that but there is no need to be a jackass about it. If it bothers you that much don't read or comment on it. If it means something special too him that's perfectly fine. So what other people don't care if halo 5 comes out on there birthday. He does and it obviously means something to him. If you don't care then fine, but don't spew emo BS about it. And if the social media thing really bugs you, don't follow them, don't look at there post, or delete social media all together. (Oh and sharing stuff with the whole world is kind of the point of "social" media.)
Solaris XD wrote:
Solaris XD wrote:
Renyoudie wrote:
I know that but there is no need to be a jackass about it. If it bothers you that much don't read or comment on it. If it means something special too him that's perfectly fine. So what other people don't care if halo 5 comes out on there birthday. He does and it obviously means something to him. If you don't care then fine, but don't spew emo BS about it. And if the social media thing really bugs you, don't follow them, don't look at there post, or delete social media all together. (Oh and sharing stuff with the whole world is kind of the point of "social" media.)
Social media is a great way to keep in contact with people you don't see that often, people use it though to earn praise and likes what not for every miniscule thing everything becomes me, me, me. It is no wonder the world is turning into a place filled with self entitled -Yoinks!-. If something is important to people that is fine but you don't need to share it with everyone, attention seeking at its best.
Solaris XD wrote:
Solaris XD wrote:
Renyoudie wrote:
Social media is a great way to keep in contact with people you don't see that often, people use it though to earn praise and likes what not for every miniscule thing everything becomes me, me, me. It is no wonder the world is turning into a place filled with self entitled -Yoinks!-. If something is important to people that is fine but you don't need to share it with everyone, attention seeking at its best.
You know there is something called a phone. Crazy I know, but still...

even if if that was for some reason was an issue then just use PM and that's it
Happy Birthday!
Happy Hate Thread!
And most importantly, Happy Halo 5 Release, soon.
Solaris XD wrote:
Solaris XD wrote:
Solaris XD wrote:
Renyoudie wrote:

Yes you could use a phone, but it is much more cost effective to use social media if the person you want to contact no longer lives in the same country. Plus sometimes people move, numbers and what not change a social media profile does not and you can easily keep up to date with your friends and what they are doing. That is what it is meant for. People though have taken it one step further as they want to seek attention from everyone even people they don't know.
Solaris XD wrote:
Solaris XD wrote:
Solaris XD wrote:
Renyoudie wrote:

Yes you could use a phone, but it is much more cost effective to use social media if the person you want to contact no longer lives in the same country. Plus sometimes people move, numbers and what not change a social media profile does not and you can easily keep up to date with your friends and what they are doing. That is what it is meant for. People though have taken it one step further as they want to seek attention from everyone even people they don't know.
Then again as I said, if it bothers you that much use PM's only. Then your not forced to look at posts you don't like. Or something like the Facebook messenger app if all you do is just message people on it. Or you could use Skype.

and over the Internet you may not have to pay phone bill, but you'll have to pay internet bill instead. So again, your still technically paying for it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3