Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 done for good!? Halo 5 is Dead!?

OP Megano1d

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Call it an educated guess, but they might have flocked to Modern Warfare and will be there until they start getting bored with it too.
Or until the nerfs hit like trainwrecks.
It's kinda nice them being gone even for a respite, no one for the moment is riding recklessly in scout hogs destroying their own team in the process while crazed for splats, and no one seem's to be trying to take Hogs parked far and away on purpose anymore, making it nice to solo sword's and ONI Hogs again.
I feel ya. I’m trying to find a warzone match this morning and nothing.
Well H5 and MCC has slipped even lower on the Xbox live most played list so yeah finding games for some at times is going to be tougher.
I enjoy it when they add ranked team snipers. I notice there’s good population in that playlist anytime I search for games.
Megano1d wrote:
Call it an educated guess, but they might have flocked to Modern Warfare and will be there until they start getting bored with it too.
I don't think at this point in time that they'll get bored with it. I actually was considering to buy the game because it seems more interesting and fun. I actually like the idea of how they are using different calibers which affects projectile speed and damages in games. Unlike this game which throws it out the window and has its wacky balancing in my own opinion.
So real physics? I may actually be interested in this bit of news.

When Reach came out, the BR fans cried about the DMR bEiNg ToO pOwErFuL and came up with every logical fallacy there was and fought me at every thread tooth and nail arguing for a nerf while trying to explain to me that something with a lower BC with an even lower intermediate type of case capacity, was in any way, shape, or form, going to defeat a 7.62x51 that even with today's tech can still beat a 9mm intermediate rifle round with the case capacity equivalent of an AK 7.62x39 that quickly sheds it's energy after 300 yards while a 308 is still bringing the heat up until 700.

But with what you are saying, they actually have to try and not dry erase a mark on their screens to get every edge possible. I may have to go ahead and see for myself, thanks!
Well, it's a game after all. It's just that in Halo they set up the integrity to have references to actual bullets. But then becomes inconsistent when compared to the gameplay making it pointless. If in the book that the assault rifle was a robust weapon and has great firepower I would want that to relate to the game since the game is based of the story and world building from the lore. Meaning my experience of using that particular weapon must be similar to in the story. This is why I don't like it when they make an assault rifle be inferior to a magnum because it is an assault rifle as it literally makes no sense. This is why I referenced COD: Modern Warfare as they actually based their gun criteria of the real world counter part of guns which makes it cool as we get to experience the weapons without using them in real life although keep in mind that even real life is different its just that we get to still use the guns if you know what I mean.
Whitedooom wrote:
Depends on the region you live in, but the servers have been awful the last few week (slowly becoming better though!). There are still plenty of people on Warzone because I played like 15 games last night.
Yup most laggy games I’ve played have affected both teams so it’s not my internet. I’m slowly starting to believe that h5 is running on the ForHonor servers as the quitters are in every game and both teams.

OP the games are fine if you don’t mind playing the same people for 3+ hours.
halo 5 should really just go free to play at this point
would be nice to see, and they still could make money on the Req packs. but they should discount those as well
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2