[Locked] Halo 5 Feedback Thread, v2

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 84
Hey guys, the original feedback thread was getting a bit long so to keep things clean, moving to this thread.

Carry on and keep it clean. :)
Region select in finished game...I don't care what else they do to it but for all that is good and holy please let us choose our region!!!
fix killcam
happy new year
Are we done with Truth and Empire? Ever since the 2 new maps were added to slayer, I've played a good number of games but haven't seen any of the two first maps. A 4 map rotation would be most welcome.
bug:some time after finishing a match u here ur spartan yell "shield up"
Are we done with Truth and Empire? Ever since the 2 new maps were added to slayer, I've played a good number of games but haven't seen any of the two first maps. A 4 map rotation would be most welcome.
there coming back in the 3rd stage of beta
What's for week three of beta? Anyone know or have a link to the schedule?
  1. Grenades
  2. Bullet magnetism/aim assist/hit detection
  3. Hitboxes
  4. Hit beep noise
BigSkyBear wrote:
What's for week three of beta? Anyone know or have a link to the schedule?
week 3 stare on the 12th(i think) and it going to have all map and game mode for ever one to play
Just a few ideas for Halo 5:

• Instead of the Spartans talking aimlessly, I would like to be able to control when he talks with a D-pad direction. I don't mean to put a target on the enemy but maybe where he/she was last seen. Since I know there would be kids abusing this ability, maybe put a timer between each call-out. Something like 5-15 secs.
  • In the midst of a precision weapon battle, I think it would be cool to see your visor getting scratched/scarred when the enemy lands head shots. These new found scratches/scars/holes should be removed when you regain shields.
  • Instead of these team slayer "bro" scenes, I would rather drop like ODST onto maps like Empire and Eden. I understand maps like Truth wouldn't be able to see such intros, there for they should respectively be given their own.
  • (New Idea):It would be cool if instead of the "walkie-talkie" guy, there was an AI program, much like Cortana informing you of the weapon timers. Maybe the AI voice could be apart of the spartan hub customization.
there going to add the a new map called Pegasus it a forge made map
just make finding and statting games as fast and easy like cod. no im no cod fan but you can guarantee you will find a game fast and easy no problem no matter which if the 20 types you want to play
Maybe on empire in top mid in the middle of those 2 tube things there could be a bridge or somthing and have a rocket there instead of the 2 snipers what do you guys think
Put GP on the down arrow on the dpad

Final kill should be the only kill cam in the game.

Could we choose/link a specific victory animation to our spartan? Like with the poses in H4?

I know know noone has said it but I will.
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡NO BOLTSHOT!!!!!!
3 main issues:
1. Too many grenades
2. OP weapons (AR, DMR, BR, etc.)
3. Smart scope makes game feel unhalo
Edit: I recently created a thread that outlines possible solutions to complaints the Halo community has made regarding Halo 5's multiplayer. Ideally, 343i could implement these solutions in order to make Halo 5 more appealing to everybody.

Link: Suggestions for Halo 5 Based on Community Feedback
can a monitor answer this? what the max SR lv cap for the beta?
Hey guys, the original feedback thread was getting a bit long so to keep things clean, moving to this thread.

Don't really see the point of a new feedback thread. Another thread makes taking in feedback harder for 343i. Having a single source for feedback is much more beneficial. Therefore it would be best if you all continued to put your feedback in the original thread. The link can be found below. Link: original feedback thread
There's a new thread because [#ONI] and [REDACTED]. And pickles. And because I'm the Monitor and know what I'm doing.

You can link people to your old thread all you want but seeing as how it's locked, no one will be able to post in it.

Don't really see the point of a new feedback thread. Another thread makes taking in feedback harder for 343i. Having a single source for feedback is much more beneficial. Therefore it would be best if you all continued to put your feedback in the original thread. The link can be found below. <div></div><div>Link: original feedback thread</div>
really?
someone wants attention
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 84