5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...
  9. 84
Spawning glitch on Breakout's Trench. Blocked by barrier on spawn
did u fall of ? lol
I don't like the ranking on this.

Every time I go solid like 16-5 game while team loses, my performance decreases like 7-14. WTF?!

Why do players have to get penalized for doing well despite the team losing?

I just don't get it. That means you have to win all the time whether you go positive or negative.
So far liking the game the only problem I'm having is teammates leaving if we're behind making the matches uneven.
Maybe there is a way to penalize players if they quit 3 matches in a row they can't do that game type for X amount of time.
Just an idea.
NIHSEL101 wrote:
I don't like the ranking on this.

Every time I go solid like 16-5 game while team loses, my performance decreases like 7-14. WTF?!

Why do players have to get penalized for doing well despite the team losing?

I just don't get it. That means you have to win all the time whether you go positive or negative.
that how the CSR works
SkullTang wrote:
So far liking the game the only problem I'm having is teammates leaving if we're behind making the matches uneven.
Maybe there is a way to penalize players if they quit 3 matches in a row they can't do that game type for X amount of time.
Just an idea.
some people do not quit, they lag out of the match
I think that power-weapons respawn too fast, and maybe should only spawn when no others are in play.
For example, on Eden, two of my teammates quit. So when it was 2V4, the Reds took every Energy Sword and Sniper Rifle that spawned. Meaning my partner and I got either sniped or Sword-rushed over and over.
I think a one-weapon-limit would really make things less chaotic. Or at least increase the time it takes to spawn a new one.
Riy 456 wrote:
SkullTang wrote:
Just an idea.

some people do not quit, they lag out of the match
That's a good point. I think that penalizing people from D/Cing from the beta would be counter-productive. But I get the OP's side too--in the full version there should no-doubt be a penalization feature for backing out.
Breakout is great. Very fun.
I've found that when I invite a friend to join the game, often times I'll be placed in a match without them in the party, even though they were in the lobby with me seconds earlier. I've found, though, that as soon as I enter the Slayer lobby, if I see my friend's rank logo, they usually won't make it into a match for whatever reason. But if I see the logo, back out to the main menu, then re-enter the lobby, and if I can't see their rank logo, then we'll usually make it into the match together.
Regret is a BROKEN map. Multiple times in a single match have I spawned and been shot at the same time. All the maps seem too small, yet Regret is the worst. Also those grenades in Breakout should not be a one shot. Too many times has someone randomly thrown a grenade to get a lucky one shot kill at the beginning of a round (And yes, I am not just a victim, but a user of this). Now as for connection errors. Aint this supposed to be dedicated servers? Because I am seeing lag all the time. In fact, in breakout, I once lagged and it made me not complete the jump and I died because I didint enter the map. I even have a clip of it on my one drive. This lag also causes battle to be biased, with others getting headshot kills before I even can tell I am getting shot. My whole 2 hour gameplay just made me enraged because of the lag, something no Halo has done (No, not even Halo 4). I hope you guys fix the lag, and REALLY consider looking in to the one shot frags.
The controls... my gosh the controls... I made a whole post about it on here somewhere, it's called "A Message For 343."
Other than that, though, I think the animations at the end of a match are silly and out of character. When I won a match, the different characters would be shown high-fiving and standing around in a way that would seem as if they were saying "Yeah! Go team! #REKT!" However, keep this in mind: these are super-soldiers. They've grown up their whole lives being trained in the military very strictly. They've seen many gruesome sights that come with war, and have had to create such sights themselves, being soldiers. They aren't best pals. They're hardened war machines with little feeling. They aren't cheering that they won, they're standing at attention, awaiting further orders. Just a little food for thought. Hope this was helpful.
So ever since the first update I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY THE BETA!!!!! All it does is give me "Error retrieving data from central server. Please restart Halo 5 Beta". I've reinstalled the beta about 8 times I would really like an answer from anybody really
Swat.

Swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat.

Everybody!

Swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat swat...
matchmaking sucks
Back again, here is what i have noticed

1. When getting shot by br, only one shot burst is showing but getting killed by full 3 burst shots(If it makes any sense)
2. After Sr rank is giving when going to the load out screen, the SR sound is still playing even after being giving out.
3. Shield and health wouldn't recharge after stopping sprint(Not sure if intentional, but it was a good 10-15 seconds after i stopped sprint)

Unsure Of

1.Teammate's icons don't show if they are getting shot at or a x signifying death(Again i am unsure if this a work in progress or if it is actually a problem)
FIX THE GOD DAMN LAG ALREADY!
This is part 3 of my analysis of the Halo 5 beta and at this point I'm going to talk about the bread and butter of the tried and true Halo gameplay, the weapons and map control. I'm going to really talk about what I really like and what may need to be changed, so I won't go deep in every weapon.

First I'm going to say I love the balance of all the "primary weapon". I love how 343i gave the Assault Rifle some fangs is so nice. I hated how in past game the Assault Rifle was just a place holder until you got a better weapon. It should be able to beat a Battle Rifle at close range. For the precision weapons, I love how the Battle Rifle is better then the DMR at close to mid range but will get destroyed at a further range and having the Light Rifle take the least amount of shots to get a kill but have it be an unwieldy beast.

The SMG also needed a good buff. It might have gone a little too far though. The amount of bloom you have with it unzoomed is perfect and in my opinion is balanced, but when you zoom in with it is when it may have crossed the line. The accuracy boost it gets is too great; I feel like it may need a little more recoil like what it had in Halo 3 or ODST.

The power weapons we have in the beta are the basic power weapons in previous Halos so there really isn't anything that really needs to tweaked with them. The completely new weapon added to Halo 5, the Hydra Launcher, is a cool addition to the game. With the three variants of weapon groups currently in Halo, I'm glad that 343i can still make new ideas for the UNSC group. It's easy to make a new Covenant or Promethean weapon because you can think as far out of the box as you want for them but for the UNSC weapons there is a certain law that need to be followed. I would like to see at least one more new UNSC weapon plus a handful of new weapons form the other two groups (three if brute weapons are still in Halo 5).

343i added the Prophets Bane to multiplayer as a legendary energy sword. For those of you that don't know, the Prophets Bane is the energy sword that the Arbiter used to kill the Prophet of Truth in Halo 3. I love the idea of legendary weapons being weapons that are in the game but with a power boost, but I don't want there to only be one. If 343i decides to keep the legendary weapons please go all in and have a couple. I would like to see one from each group each group but as I said in the previous paragraph is would be hard to design on for the UNSC branch of weapons. The only other legendary weapon I can think of in the Halo lore is the Fist of Rukt so if anyone else could tell me any others I would love to learn more about them.

One of my favorite aspects of the beta is the return of map control and I'm fine with tell when the next power weapon will respond because it pushes the map control and adds a little havoc just before the spawn. I don't like the rate of respawn. I like having the weapon respawn before the previous being gone but adding 30 seconds to a minute to the time would be appreciated so there won't be a time when every member of a team will have a power weapon.

The biggest problem with the beta is how powerful the frag grenades are. I can break them down into three possibilities on how to resolve this problem. It may not be the grenade itself that is just so overpowered but the fact that a player spawns with 2 grenades. This makes it where at one point in a game 8 grenades will fly into a room. I'm fine with really powerful grenades and having a player spawn with 1 grenade could easily fix the problem. The second option is to reduce the damage to the grenade; the main problem with this solution is that it could make the grenade almost useless because a player could do more damage by firing a few more shots then it takes to throw a grenade. The final option that I can think of is to remove the knock up that frag grenades do now. One thing that I hate is when I'm hiding and a grenade knocks me out and someone can get an easy headshot on me. If 343i could just change one of these feature then the grenade will no longer be a problem to reasonable complain about.

Lastly, where are all the Covenant and Promethean weapons. So far there is only the Light Rifle and energy sword. I would have thought that they would be in the beta to test them as well. I'm sure they will be in the final game but the Community would like to see what changes would have been made, cosmetically and its usability. So far everyone has mix emotions to the new look to the Rocker Launcher and if there are any major changes to other weapons such as the Carbine 343i could feel a major backlash. Speaking of the Rocket Launcher new look I will say that it does look cool but it looks like it devolve 500 years. It should look like a futuristic weapon and not like it was used in World War II.
Anyone having issues with party chat while playing the beta? My mic for gray in the party chat my party can't hear me I can't hear them what gives.
Friendly Fire was a Halo staple. Please bring this back.
While searching for players we are not allowed to back out to the main menu.

Medals, Medals, Medals. I love earning medals, but it doesn't mean crap if we can't see what we have earned at the end of each match. BRING BACK A MEDAL TAB FOR POST CARNAGE!
Riy 456 wrote:
bug:some time after finishing a match u here ur spartan yell "shield up"
yeah but thats a fun bug. makes people jump when they hear it. lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...
  9. 84