OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84
ArchNin wrote:
Hey, in the time I played Halo 5 Beta, it didn't feel like the Halo I remember. It seemed over board with the voice inserts yelling "My shields are down!" And other things more characteristic of other games. Halo is more of a independent management of the Spartan working in an interdependent team. I can't inagine Master chief ever yelling out "incoming grenade" or "my shields are down". Also, the announcer guy seemed slow. The Halo kills sounded good in Halo 4, "killing spree!" Or "Road Trip!" In Halo 5 it seemed he was sounding it out "head...shot", "Double....kill" #slow. Just sharing some thoughts. Please don't lose the rough and tough Spartan to a bunch of mambi pambi "Help me" attempts.
Well what you say is true, but remember Halo Multiplayer is actually the training sessions for the Spartan IV's in the Halo universe. And Unlike the Chief they are not that well disciplined so they could be more talkative and shouting.
One more thing. The Chief does say "Incoming grenades", "Shields low", "Low on Ammo" etc in the Halo books but not in the campaign.
Just remove sprint, scale down the maps and for BTB put mongooses in certain areas and man cannons and teleporters so people dont complain about how far they have to walk/run to the action.
thebryon wrote:
Just remove sprint, scale down the maps and for BTB put mongooses in certain areas and man cannons and teleporters so people dont complain about how far they have to walk/run to the action.
you basically want 4v4 slayer. dont play warzone. problem solved.
XLR8 wrote:
thebryon wrote:
you basically want 4v4 slayer. dont play warzone. problem solved.
This was a feedback thread for the public beta. Entire human beings have been created from scratch in the time since it was last used for anything. :P

Locking it up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. ...
  6. 84