2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
I do like the PvE Warzone idea! Firefight is definitely my favorite mode in Halo. I still remember having to solo Windward on ODST to 100% it. When that achievement popped, I jumped off the couch, fist-pumping, "yeah, baby"-ing, you know like a total fool! And I'm in my 40s! Luckily the wife wasn't around or she'd be making fun of me til the end of time!

I still want 343 to make a Firefight mode. But when backwards compatibility comes out in a few days, if anyone wants to break out their Reach or ODST discs and play a few Firefight matches, hit me up! Yeah baby!
There's a hype going on about implementing a warzone PvE. Though, 343 states that there needs to be a lot of enthusiasm before they start the project.
Main Dieux wrote:
I've been thoroughly impressed with the enemy A.I. in this game. They are unpredictable and punishing, much like Halo:Reach's A.I. were, which, in my opinion, made it's Firefight mode very enjoyable.
What do you guys think? Would firefight be successful in Halo 5?
Yes! It'd be awesome if firefight came back, be able to sit back and slaughter grunts in droves again, but in 1080p HD Q_Q
Brutaka5 wrote:
There's a hype going on about implementing a warzone PvE. Though, 343 states that there needs to be a lot of enthusiasm before they start the project.
Forums are a small portion of their community but a decent sample size I would say. We have spoken and its clear we want PvE Warzone.

But will they follow through?
Whatever they do my most wanted feature is PvE mode. I really enjoyed Firefight, and Spartan Ops. I don't mind what format it takes, but some kind of PvE mode is a must in Halo 5's future. It must also allow you to earn REQ packs, otherwise it's just outing the proportion of the community that prefers to not PvP. It's for this reason that Reach still has the best customisation of any Halo game to date in my eyes; because everything you did went into your character. Why couldn't Locke have taken on your multiplayer armour like Noble-6?
Would be awesome to bring firefight to halo 5
Always wondered why Firefight was forgotten by 343. They should bring it back.
I loved firefight in Reach and would love to see it again! :D
Yes, they should have it. need longitivity in game you got so many modes in games now and to have just a campaign and a few multiplayer mode is not enough !!
I do like the PvE Warzone idea! Firefight is definitely my favorite mode in Halo. I still remember having to solo Windward on ODST to 100% it. When that achievement popped, I jumped off the couch, fist-pumping, "yeah, baby"-ing, you know like a total fool! And I'm in my 40s! Luckily the wife wasn't around or she'd be making fun of me til the end of time!

I still want 343 to make a Firefight mode. But when backwards compatibility comes out in a few days, if anyone wants to break out their Reach or ODST discs and play a few Firefight matches, hit me up! Yeah baby!
Haha sounds like my wife would look at me and turn her head like nothing happened and start laughing lol
Ita possible too! All they have to do is to play with warzone so that its players vs AI and block the maps off or create new ones.
Firefight would be awesome if done right. We might be able to scratch that itch for now by turning warzone into a PvE game mode.
1 Player PvE warzone with smarter AI allies
I would do a barrel roll to see Firefight return. I heard a rumor that if enough people were interested, 343i would consider a pure PvE Warzone. Idk the source, but I refuse to shut up about the idea. I'd probably never put Halo 5 down if they released it.
A pure PvE Warzone would be -Yoink!-ing great!

343i please let it happen!
Right!? Firefight with REQs would be so bomb!
YES THIS!!!! i would play this forever!
Firefight is my jam. I prefer PvE over PvP.
Anyone else going to be playing Halo reach for Firefight on the 12th?
Whats going on on the 12th?
On November 12th comes an update for the Xbox One. Then it`s possible to play the 360 games on the One!
Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it!
Raiders 11 wrote:
I would do a barrel roll to see Firefight return. I heard a rumor that if enough people were interested, 343i would consider a pure PvE Warzone. Idk the source, but I refuse to shut up about the idea. I'd probably never put Halo 5 down if they released it.
A pure PvE Warzone would be -Yoink!-ing great!

343i please let it happen!
Right!? Firefight with REQs would be so bomb!
YES THIS!!!! i would play this forever!
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warzone firefight would be awesome. Would love to have the solo firefight from Reach but Id settle for a warzone version.
Yes! that would be great!!
We have Warzone which has Firefight combined with slayer. That's all I will ever need.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7