Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 Good or bad

OP Phantom wolf833

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I personally think its OK, but it's no Halo reach!
halo 5's multiplayer is the only good part.
The only thing good from Halo 5 is just the multiplayer. Has some notable flaws but overall IMO, but the MP is decent.

Campaign has some potential but unfortunately has blew it with some highly notable flaws:
  • Repetitive boss fight
  • Bad character development
  • Misleading advertising
  • Only 20% of the campaign you play as Blue Team unlike Halo 2 if I remember right it's a 50/50 split between Chief & Arby
Hopefully, 343i learns from their mistakes that occurred in Halo 5 in order to maintain a stable population and a good story for Halo 6.
I wouldn't say good or bad, but as a main line Halo game I would say disappointing, really disappointing.

343i made so many school boy errors they can't afford to screw it up again. I hope Halo 6 is given enough time, love, care and attention it deserves to make a really great Halo game that appeals to all aspects of the community.
Good. Go play it.
Halo 5 was an incomplete game at launch. There's no denying that. The user interface was trash in the beginning. The REQ system is still laggy and unorganized. Split screen... Carnage report after the match wasn't even viewable until much later after release. Firefight, Load outs. Randomly getting sent to the home screen; MID GAME!

I mean. The list goes on and on with how Halo 5 was a pretty incomplete game.

Now... I love playing Halo 5. It's the only game I play. I still think it's a great game. But it sure has its flaws. I really hope that Halo 6 makes up for this.
It's no halo reach, and I'm extremely glad it's not.
Thankfully lmao
I understand what your saying but I'll take Reach over H5. H5 just kills my eye.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Best halo game ever. Ground pound and thruster add awesome new dynamic to duels.

i hated spartan charge like everyone else but now I kind of like trying to avoid it with thruster.

It it does have some problems though. No doubt. Look at you splinter nades.
It's a step in the right direction from Halo 4, but still needs a lot of work. (aka, they need to get rid of enhanced mobility, spartan charge, etc. and go back to Halo's roots).
Reach and Halo 5 both have some ups and downs... scratch that, Halo 5 has some ups and downs, Reach was perfect. Halo 5 could use some split screen.
Well it does have its good & Bad moments (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly moments)
Nathan CTF wrote:
Best halo game ever. Ground pound and thruster add awesome new dynamic to duels.

i hated spartan charge like everyone else but now I kind of like trying to avoid it with thruster.

Take a big step back...and look at this big picture of excellency
halo 5's multiplayer is the only good part.
Agreed
good
I agree. H5 had too many problems from launch. Hopefully h6 is better but after 4 and 5 i'm going to hold back and not play it until a few months after launch and seeing reviews
Halo 5: Fantastic first person shooter game, average Halo game (it probably ranks a little bit better than Halo 4 and around Halo wars and it's sequel).
Well it does have its good & Bad moments (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly moments)
Nathan CTF wrote:

Take a big step back...and look at this big picture of excellency
Halo 3 is just okay to me. Halo 2 will always be better in my opinion ( I hated H3's equipment and it's campaign), I know the cliffhanger left people dissatisfied but it hyped me up so much and the missions were so repeatable that it nevertheless got older and the multiplayer was perfection, I did probably still be playing now if the servers hadn't gotten shut down.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2