Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 graphics

OP JohnSmoshIrish

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have never noticed jagged edges, or not very many. But the armor textures, usually bulky armors, have very muddy textures, as in "low res".
Depends on the map I'm playing on. The 343 maps and campaign levels I think look amazing and have aged well. Forge maps definitely don't look as good, presumably because the models can't be made to look as good (I think).
Halo 5 looks less polished than I think it should have. Especially since H2A came out before H5, but looks so much better
Halo 5 looks less polished than I think it should have. Especially since H2A came out before H5, but looks so much better
Nah, it's just the art direction =). Technically, Halo 5's graphics are superior than any other Halo game and I think the best examples is in Kamchatka (1st mission), Sanghelios and Genesis. To me, they look really nice and detailed but that may be because I'm using an X. You can still check out DigitalFoundry's video talking on the matter.
Nah, it's just the art direction =). Technically, Halo 5's graphics are superior than any other Halo game and I think the best examples is in Kamchatka (1st mission), Sanghelios and Genesis. To me, they look really nice and detailed but that may be because I'm using an X. You can still check out DigitalFoundry's video talking on the matter.
I've played on pc for some time now, maybe my sense of what consoles graphics look like is lost, all I know is it looks weird to me that's all.
To be fair, EVERY game looks better on an Xbox One X. Even old Xbox 360 games look slightly remastered.
Then when you combine the One X with an Ultra 4k TV... Oh my goodness.. you'll never want to go back to the old ways.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2