Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

HALO 5 GUARDIANS- HARDRIVE SPACE???

OP BATTLESTATION 9

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello everybody
Im just as exited as everyone to get my hands on Halo 5, but i was wondering how much space is going to use on my hard drive since the news of all collector´s editions are going to be digital, i know you can change it if you want a physical disk but i wanted to know just to discard

Thank you
As for space, it doesn't matter if it's a Disc or Digital, its going to take the same amount of GB's.. If that's what you're thinking.
It is not 60gb. That's just a placeholder Amazon uses. Just like how they put December 31st.
What are you talking about? Those boxes come from offical Microsoft sources, if it says that the game will need about 60GB free on the official box of the game then that's exactly what it's going to require. Amazon has no power over official box arts.
Always assume 50 gigs a game and you will have more space in the long run. You can find decent external hard drives that cost just a little more than a game. I got a 7200prm 1TB for about $60 months ago and with all my games on it the thing still has plenty of room.
Any idea how long the game will take to install in the HDD?
Depends on how big the game is and your internet. I don't see why for the 360 you could just put in a new game and play it instantly (besides few games like GTA), but for the Xbox One it could take up to a whole afternoon or day.
It is not 60gb. That's just a placeholder Amazon uses. Just like how they put December 31st.
It's also on the Limited Edition Console box.
the art isn't final
Chances are the 60gb is going to include the DLC, all of the maps, the additional req equipment, etc. It's the ENTIRE THING, not just on the release date.
How would they already have that figured out?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2