OP RUL MonkeyxMoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Took a couple shots of EOD + Indomitable... not sure if they'll be useful or not... and I just now realized how stupid I was to put them up against such a dark, mottled background... anyway:
Took a couple shots of EOD + Indomitable... not sure if they'll be useful or not... and I just now realized how stupid I was to put them up against such a dark, mottled background... anyway:
lol I think I can make due with the first one at least.

I'll try to get all of these added to the actual list tomorrow because I've been putting off updating this way for way too long now.....
dead eye helmet vigilant armour
I'm using CQB helm and gen1 scarred armor. Makes it seem like close quarter action damaged my body armor. Also holding an energy sword in stance :)
lol I think I can make due with the first one at least.

I'll try to get all of these added to the actual list tomorrow because I've been putting off updating this way for way too long now.....
Well, I took some new shots. Hopefully they work better.
Okay, I've added a majority of the armor you guys have submitted to the list. I'm not 100% on all the links but I have to go to work now so if there are any issues I will fix them later.
I just got back into the game because some friends got it. I think right now what i like using a lot is the:
I really like the cinder helmet, you guys have any other combinations with that helmet? I'm finishing my silver packs(±60 reqs to go), so i still havent tried with a lot of ultra rare/legendary armors
I got two more!

CQB + Mark VI Regent

Recon Gen 1 + Nightfall. I made this one because it looks like Dare from ODST.
I got two more!

CQB + Mark VI RegentRecon Gen 1 + Nightfall. I made this one because it looks like Dare from ODST.
Great picture for Recon + Nightfall but it's actually at the top of the list for classic helmets XD

I can add the CQB one at least!
I got two more!

CQB + Mark VI RegentRecon Gen 1 + Nightfall. I made this one because it looks like Dare from ODST.
Great picture for Recon + Nightfall but it's actually at the top of the list for classic helmets XD

I can add the CQB one at least!
Whoops sorry I didn't see that lol.
I'll post up some of my fave combos once I'm home from university, here's a hint: there's gonna be at least one gungnir in there.

Edit: also I have most of the armour, so if anyone wants to see a combo feel free to request things. The only stuff I don't have is the HCS armour sets, Achilles. Tim,my, and Olive.
I've got a few ideas:
  • MK VI Satrap + Recon GEN1 (current)
  • Achilles + Deadeye
  • Defender Fortress + Fenrir Wolffriend (my oldest look)
I'll post up some of my fave combos once I'm home from university, here's a hint: there's gonna be at least one gungnir in there.

Edit: also I have most of the armour, so if anyone wants to see a combo feel free to request things. The only stuff I don't have is the HCS armour sets, Achilles. Tim,my, and Olive.
Wow the typos on that post.

Regardless, I return, with 12 armour combos I enjoy, and three bonus combos.

Gungnir Dvalin+Centurion Ironside (My main combo)
Operator gen1+Argus Arestor, EOD+Commando Matrix, Centurion+Indomitable, Erod, Helljumper+Technician, Recon gen1+Mako Chthonic, MK6 gen1 Scarred+Wrath, Hellcat Onslaught+Raider, Deadeye+Helioskrill, Anubis Set+Recluse Seri, Argus+MK6 gen1 Scarred, Venator Thraex+Shinobi Heartless.
All of these are in my Silver/Vermilion colour scheme with the Rampant visor.

Bonus:
Pinhead Larry, NYAH, HE-MAN!, And the greatest spartan ever created. Me and my friend, have dubbed him 'Worm'.
[Reserved I have a few armor combos I wanna show]
Dont have a pic on me, but Locus Edge (Helmet) and Stalker Arrow (Armour) go along really well, and there's minimal white paint.
Got some screenshots of my MK VI + Recon GEN1 setup (plus the appearance of EMPEROR NOVA01):

I either go full Achilles or the body armor with a random helmet. There are quite a few that look good on the body. Example: Scout with Achilles Body
or i go with Mark VI with Recruit Charred, Achilies and Shinobi Heartless , or the one i have now which is CQB and Marauder.
My personal favorite is Viper Strike (H) and Copperhead Fangs (A) <3
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/GSKatty/viperscopperheadf.png <-- SS of my spartan on here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5