who else is having trouble get the halo 2 br and wasting so many req points on it
You will get this req card sooner or later. However, don't forget that the most req point effective approach involves opening Silver Packs until you start t receive 3,000 req points from them and then go for Gold Packs.
that was like 60 req packs ago
Ok, then you will reach you goal sooner or later.
As long as you open packs in the proper order, you should unlock everything in the game by like level 90. (And that's not that high in terms of xp value)
i'm level 56.
i'm level 56.
Then you shouldn't have that much longer to go until you get it. Just use xp boosts and play double xp playlists and you'll have everything in no time. Especially since WZ is the best way to get xp, and that's what you're unlocking the BR for anyway.
i was also was trying to unlock the mark v delta armor until i found out you can get it from the arena pack on amazon i wasted so many points looking for that armor
You will get this req card sooner or later. However, don't forget that the most req point effective approach involves opening Silver Packs until you start t receive 3,000 req points from them and then go for Gold Packs.
Exactly. You could drop 10000 on a gold pack and still only get 2 common permanent unlocks. Best to take that 10000 and buy 2 silver packs for 4 permanent. Like dude said when it gives req points back instead of perms, you know you've unlocked everything in the lower brackets.
how do you know when to stop buying bronze packs cause i herd you get a emblem when you got them all
how do you know when to stop buying bronze packs cause i herd you get a emblem when you got them all
It's recommended to stop buying Bronze Packs when you have nearly every Common req.
Im SR 142 and don't have the BR yet. But I dont care, im sure it will be in one of the next bundles,
Its pretty much always one of the last things people unlock
DoubleSama wrote:
As long as you open packs in the proper order, you should unlock everything in the game by like level 90. (And that's not that high in terms of xp value)
I'm rank 144 and there's lots of stuff I don't have yet. I opened Silver packs until I unlocked all the common-rare stuff and then started on the Gold packs.
Honestly it’s just luck to get it. There’s a lot of stuff in gold packs. Could get it on your first fold pack or your last. There’s nothing you can do to increase your luck in gold packs from this point on.

You just missed the platinum packs, they gave you three permanent unlocks instead of two. Just gotta keep opening those packs.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Honestly it’s just luck to get it. There’s a lot of stuff in gold packs. Could get it on your first fold pack or your last. There’s nothing you can do to increase your luck in gold packs from this point on.

You just missed the platinum packs, they gave you three permanent unlocks instead of two. Just gotta keep opening those packs.
However, you have to take into consideration the number of req points required for each permanent unlock. In terms of Platinum packs, they cost 20,000 RP which in turn means that each permanent unlock will effectively cost approximately 6,700 RP compared to 5,000 RP from gold packs. However, this number can be reduced to some extent by selling every none permanent item given from the pack with the exception of RP boosts but I would guess that the reduction is fairly evenly distributed between both types of packs.
Its def random. Got mine around SR51. Juat keep grindin them silver packs.
NoBagNebby wrote:
Like he has previously stated, he has already unlocked every permanent item that can be obtained from Silver Packs.
NoBagNebby wrote:
Like he has previously stated, he has already unlocked every permanent item that can be obtained from Silver Packs.
Weird. Aint sure how he’ll get the H2 BR. Is there a glitch thats known about?
NoBagNebby wrote:
NoBagNebby wrote:
Weird. Aint sure how he’ll get the H2 BR. Is there a glitch thats known about?
The Halo 2 Battle Rifle is a classified under the Legendary rarity. If a req card is classified as Ultra Rare or Legendary, it cannot usually be obtained from Silver Req packs and the Halo 2 Battle Rifle is no exception to this rule.