Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 helmet

OP BADMANDAD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
djodst74 wrote:
Through Req packs, although some are earned through specific tasks
Emphasis on specific tasks...
  • The Timmy helmet is rewarded to those who've played 50 hours of Custom Games
  • The Achilles helmet is exclusive to Spartan Company members (must be enlisted the moment it gets unlocked)
  • All 9 Classic Helmets are only available in the Classic Helmet Pack (can be bought in the MS Store for $9.99 or 150,000 RP when available)
  • The Olive helmet is rewarded to those to make a Forge map and have it selected for matchmaking
You missed some.
  • Helioskrill is earned after completing all MCC campaigns on Legendary difficulty.
  • Nightfall armor is earned for watching Halo Nightfall from the Halo Channel.
I actually got Helioskrill and Nightfall through Gold Packs in the past, the former was possible because I didn't own a copy of MCC in the day.
That is absolutely impossible. Halopedia still says you can obtain it through MCC campaigns or MYTHIC REQ Packs.
You can obtain all variants of the Helioskrill Armor through Gold REQ Packs. That is how I got all my sets. Originally, the plain variant of the armor was only obtained via beating all Campaigns in the MCC on Legendary and the other variants were normal Gold Pack unlocks. But they changed that and now ALL versions of the Helioskrill Armor can be obtained in REQ Packs. As for the Nightfall Armor in Gold Packs....I can neither confirm or deny that fact because I obtained my set from watching all 5 parts of Halo Nightfall on the Halo Channel. But seeing as they made the OG Helioskrill Armor part of the Gold Pack REQ Pool, I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same for the NIghtfall Armor as well.
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
djodst74 wrote:
  • The Achilles helmet is exclusive to Spartan Company members (must be enlisted the moment it gets unlocked)
  • All 9 Classic Helmets are only available in the Classic Helmet Pack (can be bought in the MS Store for $9.99 or 150,000 RP when available)
  • The Olive helmet is rewarded to those to make a Forge map and have it selected for matchmaking
You missed some.
  • Helioskrill is earned after completing all MCC campaigns on Legendary difficulty.
I actually got Helioskrill and Nightfall through Gold Packs in the past, the former was possible because I didn't own a copy of MCC in the day.
That is absolutely impossible. Halopedia still says you can obtain it through MCC campaigns or MYTHIC REQ Packs.
You can obtain all variants of the Helioskrill Armor through Gold REQ Packs. That is how I got all my sets. Originally, the plain variant of the armor was only obtained via beating all Campaigns in the MCC on Legendary and the other variants were normal Gold Pack unlocks. But they changed that and now ALL versions of the Helioskrill Armor can be obtained in REQ Packs. As for the Nightfall Armor in Gold Packs....I can neither confirm or deny that fact because I obtained my set from watching all 5 parts of Halo Nightfall on the Halo Channel. But seeing as they made the OG Helioskrill Armor part of the Gold Pack REQ Pool, I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same for the NIghtfall Armor as well.
Please, just stop making me feel unrewarded!
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
djodst74 wrote:
You missed some.
Please, just stop making me feel unrewarded!
I am not, you stated something and I was merely giving you correct information.
Helmets can be unlocked through Req packs which can be bought with Req points earned by opening Req packs and playing game modes although some can be unlocked through specific task
You also get the Mark VI Gen 1 from playing a mission or multiplayer and the Mark VI Gen 1 Scarred is earned for completing Cairo Station.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2