[Locked] Halo 5 Hot Fix - June 20th

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
A hot fix is being released today for Halo 5 (and Halo 5: Forge on Win10) that addresses two specific issues that have been reported by players:

1. Fixed an issue where players could crouch into a wall and not take damage from a Plasma Grenade
2. Fixed an issue where players could fire multiple shots in rapid succession and bypass the intended weapon fire rate

This download is approx. 1.3GB in size and is rolling out now to both platforms.

Please share any feedback you have around this update in this forum thread.

thanks!
Good to see H5 getting monthly updates this far in its lifespan.
agreed
For me on Windows 10, the size of the download was 18.5Go. It was the same with the last update. Why?
Emile422 wrote:
agreed
lol updated the game but it said i wasnt updated...there wasnt an option to re-update so... i had to reinstall (which is taking forever) and now ive been waiting patiently so i can play. breakout😆😠😢
Please 343 add split my brother is crying he cant play with please make him happy
Please 343 add split my brother is crying he cant play with please make him happy
Please keep on topic of this most recent hotfix. Discussion about splitscreen goes here.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Split screen is already confirmed to be coming in all future Halo fps titles. As for Halo 5, split screen is impossible because of how the game engine was built.
1.3 gb just so we don't clip into walls and to prevent firing too fast? Why so much hard drive space?
1.3 gb just so we don't clip into walls and to prevent firing too fast? Why so much hard drive space?
I agree. 343 really needs to compress the files.
Good to see H5 getting monthly updates this far in its lifespan.
This wasn't a monthly update. It was a simple hotfix. The last monthly update was exactly 1 year ago, and the last content update was 6 months ago. I expect that 1 more update is coming, but as more and more time passes without a word the more I start believing they are done with updates. If they are done then they should say so.
dude they dont care its their first game with 60 fps
they ain't
In a later hotfix can the Melee inconsistency be fixed or addressed? (If this isn't the correct forum I apologize.) also This is quite a download may have to uninstall (I don't have a External yet) another game.
Well that update was....interesting
there is still a whole load more glitches in the game that you have been ignoring for months, getting out or armories too fast at the beginning of warzone games, the spot on sanctum where you can be outside of the north garage but still contesting it. We need a big update 343, not just a small one like this.
Please clear the cache in the next hotfix and fix the issues when someone leaves or join.
Hmmm that's it? Would've assumed there was more to the hotfix but oh well, it's a nice little change.
Wait a sec... 1.3 gb for a couple of small fixes? Why is it so large for such a small change?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13