3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
kwabe2 wrote:
i cant get into my ranked rooms
Try hard resetting your console, failing that make a post in the support forums
KenZ117 wrote:
I can't play multiplayer at all since the update it just says "could not find server that was suitable for all members of your fireteam" and I'm not even in a fireteam
Follow the same advice as above
I would like to say that the heavy aim has not been fixed(somewhat). Actually something more interesting is happening, certain accounts have heavy aim while others do not. I have 2 accounts that I play on, and one of my accounts has heavy aim while the other one does not. And no it is not a placebo effect. My stats on one account for HCS is clearly better than the other by a longshot. I am playing similar ranking people, how am I that much better with one account. My friend thought I was joking. He made a second account, that account has heavy aim while his main does not. We are similar players in terms of skill and i was wondering why he was doing so much better than me. I change to a second account, instantly I am way better. If you go to halo tracker and search iAceShotz and compare the stats to CastiiLo youll see a very different picture for HCS. The struggles on the CastiiLo(kd 1.15) account is substantial while the one on iAceShotz(kd 1.36) is a lot better, actually way better. My main account has so much heavy aim that I do not use it anymore because it is so difficult to aim on it. I am shocked by this issue entirely. This game takes up 95gbs on my xbox and the game cant do something as simple as aim. I am very upset about this issue.
Late responses, hits not detected, req system broken and straight rubish in between all that. This has been awful.
Spent a whole freakin day unable to change weapons in halo 5 Warzone as every time I go the rec station it just hangs there indefinitely saying fetching information.
well done on ruining my fun
rubbish and more rubbish
freakin regret buying this steaming pile of turd
I wanted to wait a bit before I gave my assessment of the heavy aim fix. And I'm glad I did. The aim has slowly digressed back to the heavy sluggish erratic feel. I think why the aim felt better right after the update is because the servers were refreshed or cleared of any cache. Or maintenance was done at the same time as the update was launched. Whatever is causing this needs more investigating. I pay close attention to the performance of any game and what I notice with H5 is it is either a server issue or an issue with in the game design in codding perhaps. It is not a network issue from poor ISPs. Those give off totally different type of issues then what I'm noticing here. Here is some of the things ive notice overtime.
Some of the games will start out fine but in about 2mins into the game the issue sets in. This happens in almost every game I play now. Aim becomes sluggish and heavy and very erratic. Shots take on a total change as damage is concerned. Spartan mobility and everything tied to whatever you try to do becomes less responsive. Your Spartan doesn't seem to move fluid at all and almost seems to move slower then other players. Also certain weapons become much more less effective as this issue takes hold. What I find strange about this is the first 2mins of the game the issue is either not there or is very minor at that point to notice. But after that 2mins it becomes very clear and only progressively gets worse as the game finishes out. And this will repeat itself with every game after with the same results. Its almost like the game falls out of sync after that first few minutes. This for the most part effects everyone on the same team and on occasion it effects only three players while one it doesn't. But it mainly seems to effect everyone on the same team for a good portion of games played. I know what I have describe is hard to investigate but I do believe with my explanation may give you an idea of what might be causing this or at least give you an idea of where to look. I will continue to add to this as I take notice of things that may help you. Thanks!

Zippy.
make two player local please
make two player local please
There is a topic for discussing split screen here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/official-split-screen-thread-v4-0/27262665-037d-4b00-b3a8-5c4c4b07e168/posts?page=1343 have already confirmed that future Halo games will have split screen support
u guys do need to fix this host thing
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15