OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
Are you working on the REQ weapon glitch in Forge? You cannot select how many Spare Clips on 36 REQs in Forge. And that glitch have been there since the REQs came into Forge.
Sure would be nice to see what you have to do to unlock stuff on the screen. Granted most is just in req packs but emblems aren't. Would be nice to highlight an emblem and it would say what is required to unlock it on the screen.
Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.

Spoiler:
Show
Would have been a better idea to fix the random every 4-8 game black loading screens the kicks you from the game... causing a huge upset. example one game from say Platinum. black loading screen .. YOU Have to restart your game (this is only way out of it) reload to gold 5..... This is the most annoying thing in the world.... Losing rank from uncontrolable factors.... This isnt my internet thats causing this.... It is certain Dedicated servers having intermittant issues maybe.... 1gb upload 1gb download CONSISTANT! I honestly believe when i pay for XBL, season passes and for a game the professionalism of keeping the game in its highest proformance is important... Seems with every Update there is a counter affect. why release a fix if it just breaks another area neglected... oh an fix the damn plasma Grenades.. IF You are stuck it shouldnt go through the enemy or fall off at any time... Call this complaing if you want.. You have a job we pay you to do... Quit penalizing the player for your mistakes as the Development team.. Review my videos for examples.... Oh, Lets not forget host advantage and making next to impossible to kill the opposing team.. Then after being down by half it balances out.. THIS IS FREAKING Ridiculous....
Thank you, and we need more servers! 🙂
Lets hope it works
ske7ch Thank you! Can you share/do you know?
1) What % of players this impacted?
2) What % of the time they were impacted?
Everyone was affected. It just depends how in-tune with the game mechanics you are, whether you noticed it or not...
1gb download to fix aiming?!?!?
How big is the update?
Can there be a "No Use" option for player vehicle traits? It's annoying to have infected hop in passengers in custom games.
Maybe that can a future FIX. It was in previous Halo games.
Finally, the heavy aim fix has arrived.

If I can ask a question though: will the warzone warlords "blocking"/dodging issue be fixed in a future date as well, or is it already in this update?
That doesn't require an update. That's just a switch we toggle on / off per playlist. It takes affect immediately.

So the next time Warlords is up, we won't have that issue.
Yay, finally the customization will be slightly better then how bad it is. But it is great that the is getting better.
I'm more excited about this over the heavy aim lol. I think I've got use to it.
about time
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY 343 THANK Y O U
@Zadenfel
Any fix for the issues with the Barrens forge canvas?
Any multiround game type (mainly infection) will not allow you to pick up weapons on the map and will render them useless unless its on a weapon pad.

Thanks!
-Crush
Nice and all, but I honestly don't even get the heavy aim thing, I'm just glad that the Armors are now sorted in an ACTUAL order that makes sense, now could you do the same with Emblems, Stances, Assassinations and Skins? Also, as others in this thread suggested, add the ability for a host to kick players in-game, add "No Vehicle Use" Setting along with all the other settings of that kind like Driver Only, Gunner Only, No Driver, No Gunner and No Passenger, Locked Emblems telling you how to get them and be able to change Spare Clips on REQs, maybe further increase the Energy of Battery Weapons further from 100%? Oh, and also, fix the freezing screen when someone leaves a game.
ske7ch wrote:
  • Helmet and Armor customization items are now sorted by name and rarity instead of unlock date
More excited for this than heavy aim.
Was thinking the EXACT same thing.
ske7ch Thank you! Can you share/do you know?
1) What % of players this impacted?
2) What % of the time they were impacted?
im betting All of them. Most of the time.
ske7ch wrote:
  • Helmet and Armor customization items are now sorted by name and rarity instead of unlock date
More excited for this than heavy aim.
Ikr so hard finding that specific helmet or armor, mostly because there are 229 armors and 239 helmets....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15