1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
great, i hope the "jump in front of the target" problem wont be such an issue anymore, also ske7ch is there a specific page/forum where u can send ur ideas about future adds/updates? I really have some ideas that maybe will make halo5 some more fun for casual/non-compeditive players😉
ZaedynFel wrote:
Finally, the heavy aim fix has arrived.

If I can ask a question though: will the warzone warlords "blocking"/dodging issue be fixed in a future date as well, or is it already in this update?
That doesn't require an update. That's just a switch we toggle on / off per playlist. It takes affect immediately.

So the next time Warlords is up, we won't have that issue.
Is the Party restriction thing not in this update?
The Limpo wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:

If I can ask a question though: will the warzone warlords "blocking"/dodging issue be fixed in a future date as well, or is it already in this update?
That doesn't require an update. That's just a switch we toggle on / off per playlist. It takes affect immediately.

If it doesn't say so in the OP then I'm afraid not.
The Limpo wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:

Also a back end thing. Also, re-read that section of my update.
The Limpo wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:

If it doesn't say so in the OP then I'm afraid not.
Reason i'm qouting @ZaedynFel is because he mentioned something about it yesterday and it is @ske7ch that has made this thread. Was thinking if there was some communication errors or something. Maybe i just missunderstood yesterdays post.

Edit: Mods can delete this post.
ZaedynFel wrote:
The Limpo wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:

So it's not in atm? Thought the reason 4v4 matching "firstly" was getting implemented was because the other update was to far off?

Edit: Aha, I missread yesterdays post. Thought the other solution was what was refered to. My bad.
The Limpo wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
The Limpo wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:

So it's not in atm? Thought the reason 4v4 matching "firstly" was getting implemented was because the other update was to far off?
You can continue this in the MM feedback thread please. :)
Lol Luke TheNotable guessed September but I said that you guys were still working on it.
Yay, finally the customization will be slightly better then how bad it is. But it is great that the is getting better.
I'm more excited about this over the heavy aim lol. I think I've got use to it.
I can never get use to the aiming, I swear I think that bug made me very bad in Halo 5. The new update on customization makes almost no difference, you could do the same exact thing in the collection bar of how rarity is divided.
Yay, finally the customization will be slightly better then how bad it is. But it is great that the is getting better.
I can never get use to the aiming, I swear I think that bug made me very bad in Halo 5. The new update on customization makes almost no difference, you could do the same exact thing in the collection bar of how rarity is divided.
Let me just boot it up now, my update had finished. I wish their were more filtering options.
Let me just boot it up now, my update had finished. I wish their were more filtering options.
True on that, if there was the customization would be way better. And I mean in the game not just Waypoint.
D M4N8 wrote:
The Plasma Grenade glitch does not only apply to walls. Example Here.

Edit: Also, recently I've been noticing that melees aren't registering. Has this been reported or is it just me?
yea been seeing the same issue with the video you showed, where the plasma would stick and not kill afterwards, after clearly putting multiple shots into the enemy before stick, as well as the melee, would notice melee wouldn't register, would catch myself meleeing an enemy with a burst shield and no kill/damage lol, must state that it happens rarely, but still happens! still LOVE halo!! 100
True on that, if there was the customization would be way better. And I mean in the game not just Waypoint.
Yeah i'm looking at the updated page right now. problem is that I tend to use the legendary and ultra rare amours, I have to scroll all the way to the right to view them. I wish it could be flipped so you start off with the legendaries. Or better yet have the ability to group each variant of armour/helmet together, rather than by rarity. Or what about ordering items in terms of updates?
Yeah i'm looking at the updated page right now. problem is that I tend to use the legendary and ultra rare amours, I have to scroll all the way to the right to view them. I wish it could be flipped so you start off with the legendaries. Or better yet have the ability to group each variant of armour/helmet together, rather than by rarity. Or what about ordering items in terms of updates?
Let's move this discussion elsewhere so you're not flooding the feedback thread with suggestions/ideas please. :)
Now that armor will be sorted better, I may actually take the time to change my spartan a bit. Thank you 343
Or, as a better a idea. Make the ui act similar to Halo Reach customization. It might be a long list still but would be dramatically compressed like by the divided factor of 3 or 5.
When I downloaded the update I went into it expecting one of two things. Either it would feel slightly better and I would be pleased, or it would feel pretty much the same but my desire to feel something different would trick me into thinking it was better.

I am genuinely shocked by how much of a difference this update has made to how the aiming feels for me. I'm taken aback. I cannot believe I've been playing this game for 18 months and today is the first time I've felt the aim be this incredible. It's so damn different I don't know what the hell I've been playing. I feel like I've been driving a Ferrari and up until today it's been limited to 100bhp and the whole time I've been wondering why it doesn't feel like a sports car.

I wrote out a whole thing really bashing 343 but honestly I just don't like going off on one that much. Suffice it to say though, I 100% won't be buying 343 games anymore after this experience. How you can get the aiming so so wrong and then take 18 months to fix it is stupifying to me.
MIb2347 wrote:
When I downloaded the update I went into it expecting one of two things. Either it would feel slightly better and I would be pleased, or it would feel pretty much the same but my desire to feel something different would trick me into thinking it was better.

I am genuinely shocked by how much of a difference this update has made to how the aiming feels for me. I'm taken aback. I cannot believe I've been playing this game for 18 months and today is the first time I've felt the aim be this incredible. It's so damn different I don't know what the hell I've been playing. I feel like I've been driving a Ferrari and up until today it's been limited to 100bhp and the whole time I've been wondering why it doesn't feel like a sports car.

I wrote out a whole thing really bashing 343 but honestly I just don't like going off on one that much. Suffice it to say though, I 100% won't be buying 343 games anymore after this experience. How you can get the aiming so so wrong and then take 18 months to fix it is stupifying to me.
Thanks for the post man, I am not at my Xbox yet but hearing that it makes believe that I can finally aim as before I can't hit a thing sometimes.
I like the new organization of the REQs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15