3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15
Thats good to know
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or make non-constructive posts
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
CMShankz wrote:
I kindly beg your pardon? What did I ever do to you?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Either take it to PM's or knock it off, guys.
I am having problems with this game, just since this update released. I have very bad connection in any online match I go into, except a 1v1 in custom games. Before this update released I have had few problems with this including lag issues. Now it's every time I go into a match I lag around the map and can't move. My latency is good, just checked it after. It's to where no lag should happen. But I can't even play this game now. Fix this update, because I am very mad.
Either take it to PM's or knock it off, guys.
Sorry m'lady 🖒🖒
This update was legen.... wait for it. Feels so good to able to aim normal again and hitting what I'm shooting. Been very joyful all day, even getting teabagged feels good now......dary.
10/10
This is exactly what I needed, although there is some minor errors with forge.
Why after the update it feels like I am now experiencing all this heavy aiming. Latency too
That's all for an update of 1.3GB?..
ske7ch wrote:
Halo 5 Hot Fix – May 31Today a hot fix is rolling out to Halo 5 that, among a few other things, addresses one specific issue that was found to be causing a “Heavy Aim” state in the game as reported by players across the community. We are excited to see the impact this fix has but will continue to monitor data and player feedback to determine if there are any other issues contributing to a “heavy aim” feeling in Halo 5.
Heavy AimWhat is “Heavy Aim”?This term has come to be used across the community to describe a game state where the on-screen reticule feels sluggish and less responsive than it should.
What is being fixed?The team has identified and successfully repro’d a specific condition that results in players getting in a bad state where Halo 5’s input latency is higher than it should. This hotfix includes an update to make it so this particular issue will no longer cause players to get stuck in this undesirable state.
I thought “Heavy Aim” was fixed before?In December we released a small hotfix that addressed a different issue that was slightly impacting input latency in Halo 5. After players’ reports continued and additional in-depth investigations commenced, a larger underlying issue was discovered which is being fixed in today’s patch.
Will aiming be different now?It will really depend – players who found themselves frequently getting stuck in this particular ‘heavy aim’ bad state and who are sensitive to millisecond changes in input latency will notice a difference now as they no longer get stuck in that state. This fix is solely aimed at resolving that specific issue – the fundamental aiming mechanics of the game aren’t being changed.
Is that all?Please keep in mind that there are many external factors that might contribute to how the game feels while playing online. Network-related latency – which can be caused by any number of variables - is a factor of playing online and is not something that this patch will impact.
We’d love to hear about your experiences with this new hotfix. If you frequently found yourself in a “heavy aim” state before, have you noticed a difference now? Please let us know in the forums.
Additional FixesThe primary impetus for this hot fix is the heavy aim issue noted above but this patch also includes a few other small items that were being worked on in parallel:
  • Helmet and Armor customization items are now sorted by name and rarity instead of unlock date
  • Added additional tuning capabilities for HCS game variants (gives the 343 team greater future flexibility to adjust settings and variants in the retail environment)
Looking AheadWith this latest hot fix out the door the team is continuing work on several other high priority issues that have been reported by the community. Most notably, work is underway to get a hot fix released to address the “double shot” exploit as well as the Plasma Grenade “wall glitch” that has been making the rounds of late. We will provide additional details as we have them but the team is pushing to get these particular fixes into the game ASAP.
Thank you for the helpful feedback and game films being shared – it’s incredibly useful to the team – and please continue to share feedback with us on social and here on Waypoint.
great! now i can compare all armor more better
Worst update. 343 fix your game, update just made it unplayable.
Hope it's as good as said.
I really hope this helps because my accuracy has never been this bad in any halo game ever.
RhysWX wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
  • Helmet and Armor customization items are now sorted by name and rarity instead of unlock date
More excited for this than heavy aim.
SAME
CMShankz wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or make non-constructive posts*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
CMShankz wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
What the hell? C'mon, HaXoR73 doesn't deserve any of this. (Gonna stop I just feel like to point this out.)
AngelitoCO wrote:
That's all for an update of 1.3GB?..
1.3GB? For something that small? That's ridiculous and it seems like they aren't compressing the files.
I am having problems with this game, just since this update released. I have very bad connection in any online match I go into, except a 1v1 in custom games. Before this update released I have had few problems with this including lag issues. Now it's every time I go into a match I lag around the map and can't move. My latency is good, just checked it after. It's to where no lag should happen. But I can't even play this game now. Fix this update, because I am very mad.
I am pretty sure the reason is that people who has Halo 5 didn't download the update yet.
First game today, I noticed the difference. Keep up the great work!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15