Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5: In Game Music

OP GloriousDart933

Halo 5 as an amazing set of songs that they use in the game, the problem is they are only really used in Campaign. Thats kinda dissapointing, becuase very few people consistently play the Campaign.
Music has always been something that is really special in Halo, with some of my Favorites being Never Forget (Halo 3) and Overture (Reach). However, I was suprised at what I've found in the Halo 5 music, because they only have like 3 songs used in the multiplayer and Lobbies. Part of Meridian Crossing, used in Warzone, the classic Halo theme in the Lobby, and thats about it.
Basically all I'm trying to say is play some of your great music, ex. Crossed Paths, Kamchatka, Scavengers, etc. SImply having music in the lobbies can change a lot of the feeling that the lobby gives, and I especially get annoyed when it's silent, and that happens a lot.
Use your music 343.
It can be argued that in-game music can be distracting for some. Sometimes you need pay attention to your team communicating or audio cues like gunshots and footsteps.
HaXoR73 wrote:
It can be argued that in-game music can be distracting for some. Sometimes you need pay attention to your team communicating or audio cues like gunshots and footsteps.
I understand it’s very important to listen to what’s going on in the game, but it’s the sitting in a lobby waiting for players to join and the game to load when things get quiet
I’d like an option added to have music in MP, maybe that players can toggle on/off. Hopefully Infinite will incorporate more music into it