Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Halo 5 is bad?

OP AlliedSoul97

i recently made a halo 5 poll and more than half of the voters chose not to recommend halo 5 to me. (i don't have Halo 5)
i am asking all of you Halo 5 players to tell me why so many people said so
No Halo 5 is good with a lot of mistakes if you like competitive with a dash of fun/messing around then Halo 5 is great you should totally pick it up!
No Halo 5 is good with a lot of mistakes if you like competitive with a dash of fun/messing around then Halo 5 is great you should totally pick it up!
Its Awesome!
-Disgruntled, typically competitive-orientated franchise veterans who hate many of the new changes.
-Casual players who don't like the game because of the lack of social playlists.
Halo 5 really sucks, I mean the story is basically about stopping a evil AI ???
I liked halo better when we were trying to stop an evil alien alliance/flood rather than a crazy robot.
But i liked the new abilities like scoping and mantling. I also really liked the weaponskins
i recently made a halo 5 poll and more than half of the voters chose not to recommend halo 5 to me. (i don't have Halo 5)
i am asking all of you Halo 5 players to tell me why so many people said so
You can get it on gamwpass or cheap from a game outlet, try it fit yourself and make up your own mind,

others opinions are always kaced with personal bias
Dude, just play it for yourself. Dont rely on others to tell you whats good/not good. If you play it and like it: cool now you know. Play it and dont like it: cool well now you know.
Please don't revive old topics thanks

This post has been hidden.