Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Halo 5 is breaking me :(

OP A Sword Elite

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I was playing assault on the Valhalla-ish remake. Forgot the name. But I'm assuming everyone was playing for k/d.

The enemy team didnt didn't touch the bomb once. Even when it was in there base. I scored all 3 times, and the third time my teams banshee betrayed me. I was walking into the base with the bomb to score the third time to win and he flew over, bombed me and flew off.

It was clearly on purpose and I was peeved. The bomb was in the enemy base for a good minute. Neither my team nor there's attempted to get it, so I did and scored.

-Yoink- that k/d -Yoink-. Play the objective.
This isn't really something new to Halo. I've been dealing with those types of shenanigans since LAN party Halo Combat Evolved days. It became more frustrating in future titles with online matchmaking because you didn't really know the people pulling the d-i-c-k moves. While it may be bothersome it's not necessarily un-expected because the world is unfortunately populated by a-holes too.

I don't think granting the ability to boot 1-time betrayers is a solution because that will just lead to more problems and frustrations.
I have had instances of this happening, it really sucks and is extremely aggravating when it happens. However developing a good booting system where players don't get kicked by trolls who are trying to get themselves killed by a teammate just so they can boot them would be hard. I think the current method is really the lesser of all evils and is probably the best method we could have.
Ah betrayers, I don't run into them too often but when I do, so help me god. The problem with making teammates unbetrayable is you could take advantage of that for some bs plays. I'd say present the report betrayer option after two betrays in modes like BTB. Other than that all you can do is report them through their profile.
Take a break OP. Play something else for a week and then comeback, its refreshing.
I played battlefield 1 for a few days and when i came back i felt like i enjoyed the game allot more
and i have that problem too especially in grifball. team mates will literally chase me across the map with an energy sword just to kill me and to kill me
It does seem kind of dumb. Especially in gametypes like grifball where betraying is difficult to avoid when you have four players smashing hammers down. They should just make it impossible. You can't betray in swat so why not make it impossible for all other playlists.
Just because you can't betray one guy in one playlist, doesn't mean it should be true for all. Some would argue that betraying in grifball is part of the game and should never be removed.
Take a break OP. Play something else for a week and then comeback, its refreshing.
I played battlefield 1 for a few days and when i came back i felt like i enjoyed the game allot more
I can't do that. I have to finish the game to the bitter bloody end. Maybe I have OCD.
Bionicled wrote:
I can't do that. I have to finish the game to the bitter bloody end. Maybe I have OCD.
if its just the campaign it shouldn't take too long. if you wanna 100% the game that'll take a long time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2