Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] HALO 5 is Call of Duty HALO Warfare now?

OP VigorosoImp6266

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
As a current PS4 owner who does not own an XB1 I really do not feel like I am missing something. Im going to get titanfall 2. I have COD, Destiny, killzone and Battlefront. Halo doesn't do much of anything to differentiate itself from the pack.
So then why complain so much about halo.and sprint if you don't even have an Xbox one?
As a current PS4 owner who does not own an XB1 I really do not feel like I am missing something. Im going to get titanfall 2. I have COD, Destiny, killzone and Battlefront. Halo doesn't do much of anything to differentiate itself from the pack.
The fact that you seem to hate Halo in general, and have no intention of buying an Xbox One, yet you're still here complaining about a game you'll never play says a lot about you.

If you're never going to bother to learn more about and play Halo 5 Guardians, then you have no right to criticize it. Your criticisms hold the merit and value of screaming at the sky.

If you hate Halo 5 Guardians so much, and you barely care at all about Halo to begin with, then get out, please. Making bogus arguments and terrible criticisms of a game you'll never play on this forum will only start flamewars and give people headaches. What you're doing is borderline trolling; someone who hates a game coming onto a forum of that game to tell the users how much it sucks.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
its not like aiming down the sights in call of duty, there is no movement penalty or anything its basically just taking the old zoom and giving it a new aesthetic.

why all the hate for something so simple? it literally just LOOKS different.
Agreed. I don't care about the abilitys or anything but Halo gameplay. They would never break that.
The fact that you seem to hate Halo in general, and have no intention of buying an Xbox One, yet you're still here complaining about a game you'll never play says a lot about you.

If you're never going to bother to learn more about and play Halo 5 Guardians, then you have no right to criticize it. Your criticisms hold the merit and value of screaming at the sky.

If you hate Halo 5 Guardians so much, and you barely care at all about Halo to begin with, then get out, please. Making bogus arguments and terrible criticisms of a game you'll never play on this forum will only start flamewars and give people headaches. What you're doing is borderline trolling; someone who hates a game coming onto a forum of that game to tell the users how much it sucks.
I don't hate Halo in general. I've probably played more Halo MP than every other game combined. I love Halo. Halo is what made me a hardcore gamer. Halo is what made me jump from nintendo and sony consoles to xbox. Halo MP just doesn't really exist at the moment though. It's quite sad and it's definitely something worth voicing my displeasure over.

I'll still play H5. I have a brother who owns a XB1 and lives in the same city as I. Halo has been and may always be the main thing(besides hockey) that we bond over. I am a very astute and talented Halo player and gamer in general. I could play 1/100th the amount of games someone like you plays and have a much more in depth understanding of how the game functions. You don't need to physically own a game to be knowledgeable about it.
So then why complain so much about halo.and sprint if you don't even have an Xbox one?
Because I would love to own an XB1 and play Halo MP. Halo MP is the best experience I have ever had playing video games. Unfortunately the games have shifted so far away from what I enjoyed about them that I do not currently think they warrant my money.
As someone who has both the ps4 and Xbox one. I definitely regret getting the ps4. I rarely turn it on and the only game I play on it is bloodborne and before that came out I had not turn it on in a few month.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I definitely regret getting the ps4

I play bloodborne.
I've never seen two statements that make less sense together. Ever.

I play bloodborne.
Meh, it was probably "too hard"

I play bloodborne.
Why? I could live without bloodborne. Yes I play it but definitely does not justify buying the ps4 for one game. The rest of the game I can either get on the one or suck as exclusive.
Renyoudie wrote:

I play bloodborne.
Meh, it was probably "too hard"
It not a hard game at all.

I play bloodborne.
Why? I could live without bloodborne. Yes I play it but definitely does not justify buying the ps4 for one game. The rest of the game I can either get on the one or suck as exclusive.
1. I'll have to disagree with your take on bloodborne and based on reviews, so does mostly everyone else. It is a masterpiece. Hats off to From Software.

2. Why would you play multi plat games on the Xb1 when you own a PS4? PS4 runs pretty much all multi platform games at a better frame rate and resolution than the XB1 does.

The PS4 has this gen's only good exclusive IMO(unless you missed The last of Us last gen like I did. Then it has 2) and runs multi plats better. So why exactly are you playing your XB1 more than your PS4?

I play bloodborne.
1. I'll have to disagree with your take on bloodborne and based on reviews, so does mostly everyone else. It is a masterpiece. Hats off to From Software.

2. Why would you play multi plat games on the Xb1 when you own a PS4? PS4 runs pretty much all multi platform games at a better frame rate and resolution than the XB1 does.

The PS4 has this gen's only good exclusive IMO(unless you missed The last of Us last gen like I did. Then it has 2) and runs multi plats better. So why exactly are you playing your XB1 more than your PS4?
Never said it was not a great game just that I could live without it and does not justify buying the ps4 for one game.

Played last of us on the ps3 own it for the 4. Great game for sure but gussed the story a quarter of the way into the game.

Unless my ps4 is right next to my modem it will drop me from every other game. My Xbox one has no problem with staying connected to my wireless. That why I buy multi platform game for the one over the 4.
I agree. Halo 5 is turning into cod advanced warfare. They added sprinting like in COD Warfare. They added scoping. Armor abilities.1 player campaign. 2 player multiplayer. 343 need to realize Halo is it's own kind of game. Halo shouldn't be like COD.
I agree. Halo 5 is turning into cod advanced warfare. They added sprinting like in COD Warfare. They added scoping. Armor abilities.1 player campaign. 2 player multiplayer. 343 need to realize Halo is it's own kind of game. Halo shouldn't be like COD.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but you didn't need to bump this either way.
Lol at halo "supposedly" being like CoD. Halo is halo, get over the CoD -Yoink- now.
Please do not resurrect old threads. Thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5