Halo 5 is forgotten

OP The MetaChief

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Halo Infinite has well and truly left Guardians behind.

Thank the forerunners.
I mean while that's a possibiliity, the game isn't quite out yet so it feels a bit premature to claim that H5 will definitely be forgotten post-launch.
I've spent the last 4 hours playing the halo infinite flight.

Yeah, 5 is going to be forgotten.
Not for me. I plan on playing Halo 5 indefinitely. Halo Infinite seems like such a regression, gameplay-wise, like playing a game from 15 years ago instead of one from 2021. Loss of Spartan Abilities (which I loved) plus the addition of Halo 3-esque equipment pickups (which I hated)? No thanks. Pretty disappointing.
Imma miss H5, hitting 152 and Champ #5 in solo q are my greatest memories.... rip to my l Splycer l account...
Halo 5 isn't forgotten at all, not sure what you mean.
I spent all day yesterday playing Warzone and BTB. It’s still quite active and I am loving it. I prefer H5 multiplayer to just about any of the others. Dead? No Forgotten? Also, no. When Infinite comes out I’m sure the numbers for H5 will take a small dive, but I sincerely doubt that people who have dedicated hundreds if not thousands of hours of their lives to a game are just going to ghost it.
i think will be, even more if HI multiplayer is free, buuut for the moment as soon as the Fligth is over a lot of players will come back, even more to get the SR152
Nighterlev wrote:
Halo 5 isn't forgotten at all, not sure what you mean.
Agreed! I started out late playing Halo 5, and i am really enjoying it! Warzone is fun as well as the req system in my opinion. Hopefully there will be some players on there still.
It's not because some players hate a lot Halo 5 that other don't like it. Some people are yelling that Halo 5 isn't a Halo game because they hate advanced mobility like sprint, but it's just their opinion
I spent all day yesterday playing Warzone and BTB. It’s still quite active and I am loving it. I prefer H5 multiplayer to just about any of the others. Dead? No Forgotten? Also, no. When Infinite comes out I’m sure the numbers for H5 will take a small dive, but I sincerely doubt that people who have dedicated hundreds if not thousands of hours of their lives to a game are just going to ghost it.
I agree 100% H5 multiplayer is definitely my favorite out of all of them.
coip wrote:
Not for me. I plan on playing Halo 5 indefinitely. Halo Infinite seems like such a regression, gameplay-wise, like playing a game from 15 years ago instead of one from 2021. Loss of Spartan Abilities (which I loved) plus the addition of Halo 3-esque equipment pickups (which I hated)? No thanks. Pretty disappointing.
I'm 152 and I got Champion 118 in ranked snipers for Halo 5. As an avid Halo 5 player I can say that the gameplay actually feels quite nice and stays true to the movement we are used to. You'll like it if you haven't already played it
The Great Journey will begin soon. And when it does, the weight of your herecy shall stay your feet.

And you shall be left behind.
coip wrote:
I'm 152 and I got Champion 118 in ranked snipers for Halo 5. As an avid Halo 5 player I can say that the gameplay actually feels quite nice and stays true to the movement we are used to. You'll like it if you haven't already played it
Halo Infinite will make both sides happy but its def more of a sequel to 3 than 4/5.
The Spartan habilities and the insane speed of the game is the reason why halo 5 is the best of all, playing MCC after playing halo 5 feels like playing an old Atari game.
Halo Infinite has well and truly left Guardians behind.

Thank the forerunners.
Specifically Bungie's Forerunners, not 343's ret-con Forerunners.
eDX3868 wrote:
The Spartan habilities and the insane speed of the game is the reason why halo 5 is the best of all, playing MCC after playing halo 5 feels like playing an old Atari game.
And thankfully the insane speed and abilities aren't in Infinite. A game already off to a way better start than h5.
eDX3868 wrote:
And thankfully the insane speed and abilities aren't in Infinite. A game already off to a way better start than h5.
Well duh. Brian Reed is gone so the story has a chance to be good and Joseph Staten is back so the dev studio just increased by 1000 IQ.
I just hate that they took out thrust in halo infinite. Now it’s hard to dodge grenades :(
I just hate that they took out thrust in halo infinite. Now it’s hard to dodge grenades :(
That's right. Now it requires SKILL rather than button.
Sniping is also going to be arguably easier... except when people grapple. But eh, if you played Titanfall, then it should be no biggie as that skill should trasfer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4